ADVERTISEMENT

Have you been following the TA&M Baseball saga?

bcspsu

Jun 2, 2001
Just one day after coming within one game of winning the World Series, their manager not only left, but went to Texas and, of course, several of their best players have entered the portal. That's typical of college athletics these days.

I really enjoyed watching that team play in the Super Regional and World Series, and they have a lot of players who will be drafted. They also play in what looks like a beautiful stadium right next to Kyle Field.

I got onto one of their boards today just to read the comments, and one poster questioned whether TA&M has enough NIL money to keep the players who are entering the portal, which is ironic considering all of the money that they spent on the football players under Jimbo Fisher. Therefore, NIL isn't only an issue at PSU.

Reactions: psu00
Just one day after coming within one game of winning the World Series, their manager not only left, but went to Texas and, of course, several of their best players have entered the portal. That's typical of college athletics these days.

I really enjoyed watching that team play in the Super Regional and World Series, and they have a lot of players who will be drafted. They also play in what looks like a beautiful stadium right next to Kyle Field.

I got onto one of their boards today just to read the comments, and one poster questioned whether TA&M has enough NIL money to keep the players who are entering the portal, which is ironic considering all of the money that they spent on the football players under Jimbo Fisher. Therefore, NIL isn't only an issue at PSU.
NIL is an issue for everyone since NIL is a free for all until those throwing money at NIL run out of money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT