ADVERTISEMENT

Hello From Canada

Jan 3, 2016
Happy 2016 to all the college wrestling fans out there. I'd like to express my appreciation to everyone on this forum for their interesting posts and insights. I'm brand new to this forum, but have been a PSU wrestling fan ever since my younger brother wrestled against the Moore brothers in freestyle tournaments way back in the 90's (we only wrestle freestyle out here in the Great White North). IMHO this forum provides respectful opinions and information, without being excessively biased. Being dedicated PSU fans, I can understand how difficult this can be at times. Whenever I have a question about the PSU team, this forum never fails to provide me with a solid answer. Please excuse my novice posts from time to time as I try to become a more informed PSU wrestling fan. Thanks again for the timely posts and up-to-date information everybody!

Happy 2016 to all the college wrestling fans out there. I'd like to express my appreciation to everyone on this forum for their interesting posts and insights. I'm brand new to this forum, but have been a PSU wrestling fan ever since my younger brother wrestled against the Moore brothers in freestyle tournaments way back in the 90's (we only wrestle freestyle out here in the Great White North). IMHO this forum provides respectful opinions and information, without being excessively biased. Being dedicated PSU fans, I can understand how difficult this can be at times. Whenever I have a question about the PSU team, this forum never fails to provide me with a solid answer. Please excuse my novice posts from time to time as I try to become a more informed PSU wrestling fan. Thanks again for the timely posts and up-to-date information everybody!
Nice! My grandfather was a proud Ontario boy. Grew up on the North shore of Lake Ontario.

Welcome to the board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT