ADVERTISEMENT

How long can it last!?

When will the outrage on HR over Prince Spence being good finally die down?

• By their next match

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • By BIGS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • By the end of the season

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • By their next team championship

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • When he moves to the NLWC

Votes: 48 90.6%

• Total voters
Has Cael ever sent a guy up a weight for one dual against another #1 ranked guy?
Not to my knowledge but he has sent out freshmen from the same weight to beat the #1 guy, which they succeeded in doing. I would list them but the list is simply too long.

Reactions: nitlion6
I don't know why nobody knows this or mentions this but Spencer Lee did not come to PSU because he was the only wrestler who could NOT beat nico in the room

Reactions: Ski
with that kind of insight i have no idea how you aren't in Joe Biden's cabinet.

Iowa Fans: I can't believe they boo'd spencer.
Also Iow Fans: If he wrestled for Penn State they wouldn't have.
My reply was regarding Spencer as an all time great assuming he wins his 4th title. The convo had nothing to do with Spencer being booed. If he had the exact same career at PSU, I’m convinced he would be thought of in a different light. But thank you for responding to one of my posts.

My reply was regarding Spencer as an all time great assuming he wins his 4th title. The convo had nothing to do with Spencer being booed. If he had the exact same career at PSU, I’m convinced he would be thought of in a different light. But thank you for responding to one of my posts.

Agreed that PSU fans would be very excited to see one of their own hopefully about to be their first 4xer.

But Iowa fans gave him his 4th title years ago along with Olympic Gold, World Gold and their Athletic Director job.

I’m sure some of the resistance to his anointment by others has been the ridiculousness of the Iowa fan base.

You love a high school Iowa wrestling recruit calling our 2x champ overrated but hate PSU fans questioning whether Spencer sits on a throne above Bo, Nolf, Ruth, Zain and Taylor. (All have better career records than Spencer.)

It works both ways; we’re no better. But it works both ways.

Last edited:
This was an easy poll to answer. No perceived slight against them will ever cease to be complained about until they no longer like their guy. And they will continue to like their guy until the day they perceive he has slighted them in some way.

#newageofvictimhood
#itsnotmeitseveryoneelse
#iamoutraged

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT