ADVERTISEMENT

I think we get in

cyrizzle

Jan 10, 2010
tbe Peach Bowl that is. We will play LSU. Georgia to the playoffs and Oklahoma to the Sugar Bowl vs UCF. It’s time for a change, and that change needs to happen now! Let’s goooooooo!!!!!

tbe Peach Bowl that is. We will play LSU. Georgia to the playoffs and Oklahoma to the Sugar Bowl vs UCF. It’s time for a change, and that change needs to happen now! Let’s goooooooo!!!!!

I would be shocked if a 2 loss Georgia gets in over two 1 loss conference champs. If that happens, they need to blow up the entire system.

I would be shocked if a 2 loss Georgia gets in over two 1 loss conference champs. If that happens, they need to blow up the entire system.

Good! It NEEDS to be "blown up"!

I would absolutely love it if they picked Georgia. Then this rigged, crooked system would be gone for good.

Reactions: nits74
If that happens.....LSU would play Oklahoma in Sugar. PSU would play Florida or UCF in Peach.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT