ADVERTISEMENT

Is Marcus Allen one of the three best safeties to come through this program?

Not if the scouts watched his IG feed tonight....
I SEE REAL FANS ON IG ACKNOWLEDGING NEXT WEEK IS THE FINAL HOME GAME FOR A PASSIONATE PSU PLAYER!!! GOD WILLING IF HE DOES PLAY ON THE NEXT LEVEL AT LEAST HE WILL BE PAID TO HAVE JEALOUS HATERS LIKE YOU MAKE DUMB ASS COMMENTS!!!!

I SEE REAL FANS ON IG ACKNOWLEDGING NEXT WEEK IS THE FINAL HOME GAME FOR A PASSIONATE PSU PLAYER!!! GOD WILLING IF HE DOES PLAY ON THE NEXT LEVEL AT LEAST HE WILL BE PAID TO HAVE JEALOUS HATERS LIKE YOU MAKE DUMB ASS COMMENTS!!!!
Stop with the all caps....

I'm not a hater....but he put himself in danger of being ineligible/ dropping in the draft b/c of his own decisions last night and broadcast it live to the world...

You have no idea of what I'm talking about, obviously....but if news come out that he's suspended or a story comes out before the draft, then remember your heard it from this "HATER" first....

#WeAre

Can someone explain what is being “messaged” with the last 3 posts in this thread.?o_O

How about

James Boyd.
Michael Zordich
Harry Hamilton
Kim Herring

All were better than Allen in pass coverage and also good tacklers...

And I could list 20 past PSU TE's that would improve this offense if they replaced Gesicki. he has had 4 years to work on his blocking and the average poster on this board could get better blocks. Millen was making fun of him during today's game, but then caught himself and backed off the criticism somewhat. But still pointed out the whiffs....
I'd put (Scott?) Mayer up there. I remember how the passing game suffered when he was hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT