ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official: Illinois is Homecoming

95% UCLA= WO. A) it’s Oct. B) New team to intimidate C) New fan base to show off too D) Most likely late afternoon/night game so West Coast can watch at reasonable time.

But even if UCLA is the WO the Buckeye game will still be crazy, especially if both are undefeated and/top five rated. Fans realize how much affect they can have on a game and will act as if it is a WO. And what color they wear won’t matter if it’s a noon game.

If the offense and Allar click both OSU and Washington games will be epic. If still undefeated the fans will sense a playoff run and will go berserk!
I don't think that will be a night game for us based on the preliminary NBC night game schedule tweeted by Brett McMurphy. Are you thinking 3:30 on CBS?

I don't think that will be a night game for us based on the preliminary NBC night game schedule tweeted by Brett McMurphy. Are you thinking 3:30 on CBS?
Don’t really know as I don’t track all the tv contracts…..who gets what when and where stuff . Just that it doesn’t make sense to have a west coast team play a nooner here…… 9 AM there.

And White Outs are far better at night…. or at least late afternoon so fans hzve time go ‘prep’ properly 😉

Don’t really know as I don’t track all the tv contracts…..who gets what when and where stuff . Just that it doesn’t make sense to have a west coast team play a nooner here…… 9 AM there.

FOX has said that West Coast teams can and will play in noon ET games when they are away. But they won’t host games at noon (9am PT) at West Coast stadiums.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT