ADVERTISEMENT

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas !!

Amendola's performance was woeful. Beyond woeful. Almost unspeakably woeful.

Someone who was as bad as he was during that trial, should never have been hired to begin with, if this was his usual level of performance.

Hey, if you sleep better by thinking the trial was completely on the up-and-up, by all means, believe it. I personally have my doubts.

You apparently believe Sandusky's. Counsel is part of the cover up. That would make Sandusky either complicit in the coverup or a simpleton. I don't believe anyone thinks either of the foregoing is true.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
There are most certainly people who think that Amendola was compromised in some way.

For a supposed high power attorney, he wasn't worth crap with JS.

I suspect he knew where it was going to go. Attorneys are, perhaps, the world's best experts at knowing what battles to fight. When the judge wouldn't give him time to consider a "document dump" weeks before the trial (with almost no help), he knew he was toast. Then, when you consider some of the rulings (exited utterance, not being able to pursue McQueary's dad on the GJ testimony) only the most foolish would go on. Attorneys protect their relationships with judges above all. Not long before you sit in front of that judge again down the road.

JS isn't a pawn, no doubt it runs deeper, but the guy was a serial predator. I am sure there is alot of crap, but how can you say the ONLY reason he is behind bars is to hid a cover up.

People who think this way really are no better then him IMO and probably have skeletons in their closet.

So let me get this straight, V1's report to Clinton County that he was victimized by Jerry Sandusky via The Second Mile and the School District's and County's FORMAL RELATIONSHIP WITH TSM which resulted in a Child Sexual Assaullt Report being made to the PA Dept of Welfare which conducted an investigation whose findings were effectively in favor of V1 (e.g., Sandusky & TSM were guilty as charged) resulting in Sandusky being given a judiciary hearing by DPW with Sandusky being "INDICATED" by DPW, TSM being barred from Clinton County & their formal relationship being terminated (including the funding of a "TSM Coordinator" in the Clinton County CYS Office) and finally DPW turning over their findings to law enforcement regarding TSM & Sandusky's COMPLICITY in the CSA Event, a report to law enforcement which immediately found its way onto AG Corbett's DESK in March 2009 with flashing red arrows pointing at The Second Mile's COMPLICITY in charitable-fraud as well as child molestation (oh yea, the AG's Office maintains a "NPO & Charitable Organizations Division" with 3 Offices across the state & are the state-mandated REGULATOR OF CHARITIES as to financial & social-mission fraud & therefore is permitted to inspect their books, records & operations at any time of their choosing without court of judicial approval)....etc, etc, etc...

Given all of this, it makes perfect sense to you that back in Spring 2009 that AG Corbett did not investigate the Charity that the accused party of CSA FOUNDED and was at the time the MOST POWERFUL "CONTROL PERSON" of given his "Founder's Status"???? Never even paid The Secoond Mile a visit to ask them about Gerald Rosamilia's, the Director of Clinton County CYS, FORMAL Report and accusation of child-abuse registered against the charity? Didn't even think to ask the Charity about the susequent DPW Investigation and judicial hearing where Sandusky was formally "Indicated" by DPW & the Charity was found guilty as charged in regards to their relationship with Clinton County & its school district (e.g., faailure to properly monitor and audit Sandusky and his TSM-sponsored activities)??? Seriously, this all makes perfect sense to you? LMFAO at some of you shills and the fact that you think your reprehensible intents & purposes are not perfectly transparent!

Nate, you don't read very well, do you? Try to grasp the fundamentals, and then go back and practice reading my last few posts. I believe I very emphatically stated that JS is guilty, and after a bit of practice with your text you will be able to read that, too.

There are idiots out there who cannot grasp that JS can be quite guilty, AND the trial to have been a scripted sham. You apparently are one of them.

Lionlurker, what do you think another trial on tax payers dollars is going to accomplish?

Thread illustrates the futility to quiet down this topic. Where's the money? Our money...

For the Tin Foil Hat crowd, a lot of money has been spent in places that has nothing to do with Sandusky. What about that?

A lot of people are walking free playing around fast and loose with tax payer's money. Money, Money, Money.

I want Money.

Money, its a crime...

N i t t a n y A m e r i c a

Lionlurker, what do you think another trial on tax payers dollars is going to accomplish?

Good question. I am not sure I want him to have a new trial. The only thing it would accomplish would be that if it came to that, it would mean that an appeal found that there were irregularities
in the first trial. And then, the question of "why" might get asked. If that were to lead to individuals pulling strings behind the scenes, then it would be useful.

Otherwise, I don't care if he never sees the light of day again.

I thought the trial was intentionally sped up to save PSU more embarrassment during football season. Im sure many, many PSU alums are grateful for that. Its not like any new info has since came out that makes JS look less guilty.

Thread illustrates the futility to quiet down this topic. Where's the money? Our money...

For the Tin Foil Hat crowd, a lot of money has been spent in places that has nothing to do with Sandusky. What about that?

A lot of people are walking free playing around fast and loose with tax payer's money. Money, Money, Money.

I want Money.

Money, its a crime...

Sorry to get off topic but man I hate your friggin pictures. Clowns/Jokers creep me the f out.

And, at the very least, Matt Sandusky. I think you have to take his claim as credible. That gives you 2 victims, which shows the propensity of a serial pedophile. If there's 2, there's more. Likely many more.

I'm all for the conspiracy theory that there are more people tied - either directly or indirectly - with illegal activities all around this case, but I see zero evidence to believe any sort of conspiracy that Sandusky isn't the monster that he's been portrayed to be.

Matt Sandusky is lying. His claim is nowhere near credible.

Reactions: EPC FAN and WeR0206
Thats not what the OP is saying, he is saying JS is in jail to help a cover up.

And I don't get why anyone is hard bent on a pedophile getting a deserving chance.

The concern for a great many regarding the Sandusky trial is with the integrity of our legal system. This really shouldn't be all that hard for you, or anyone else, to grasp. The plain fact is that if Jerry Sandusky cannot be guaranteed a fair trial in this state than neither can you. That really ought to be a concern to you.

He was touted as a defense expert. There was blathering in the papers and media.
Well, I did see and hear a drunk stumbling and mumbling, "Amendola is good, but he's no Rominger" in front of Zeno's the other day.

Last edited:
I think you have to be careful with labeling TSM. Weren't there thousands of kids assisted by the organization over the years of its existence? He was convicted or accused of sexually abusing how many of them? It seems to me that the organization did a lot of good for an awful lot of kids while a handful had to suffer through the hell of Sandusky.
Do you think that JS was the only "Deliverer of Hell" via TSM? We've learned that Peds tend to run in 'packs'. My suspicion is that part of the cover-up by the 'Cabal' is because one or more are Peds.

Reactions: BBrown
And, at the very least, Matt Sandusky. I think you have to take his claim as credible. That gives you 2 victims, which shows the propensity of a serial pedophile. If there's 2, there's more. Likely many more.

I'm all for the conspiracy theory that there are more people tied - either directly or indirectly - with illegal activities all around this case, but I see zero evidence to believe any sort of conspiracy that Sandusky isn't the monster that he's been portrayed to be.

I believe there are victims but Matt S. is not one of them.

The concern for a great many regarding the Sandusky trial is with the integrity of our legal system. This really shouldn't be all that hard for you, or anyone else, to grasp. The plain fact is that if Jerry Sandusky cannot be guaranteed a fair trial in this state than neither can you. That really ought to be a concern to you.

The Legal System is a joke, but do you think it was here? Be honest. This guy wasn't founded on 1 or 2 counts, he was found guilty on 45 counts. Take half away and he is still dying in prison where he should be. He is a scum bag pedo.

Sorry to get off topic but man I hate your friggin pictures. Clowns/Jokers creep me the f out.

Well Batman, welcome to the party. So the picture on your sig? Kettle meet black, perhaps?

I just want to know what happen to all that money? It's not like it all went down the Sandusky highway. There are pockets a jiggle jiggle and none a one deserving. The cookie jar must be really yummy. Too hard to resist a nibble here and a nibble there.

Money, it's a gas...

I don't think Sandusky is innocent, but I'll concede there were some screwy things happening during his trial, including an incredibly inept performance by Amendola.

As to the other conspiracy theories promoted by several posters to this thread, I'd simply ask, Where's your hard evidence? It's too easy and irresponsible to string together chains of inferences with confirmation bias and motivated reasoning then declare that everyone is a crook. That's the same kind of logic leaps and carelessness about facts in evidence that we attribute to Penn State's critics.

I'm no fan of the Old Guard board members, but I'll stop short of imputing all sorts of nefarious and criminal intentions to their decisions until I see actual evidence or legal charges filed. Maybe their motivations are guided by self-interest, and maybe their decisions have been guided by a perceived fiduciary duty to save Penn State from further devastating public revelations of malfeasance or gross misfeasance on the part of Penn State leaders in 2001. I don't know and neither do you.

Inasmuch as this is a fight to salvage Penn State's reputation among the general public, I'd ask those in the fight to remember this: The public doesn't care about the decisions made by Penn State leadership in 2011 and 2012. That's for alums and Paterno acolytes to sort out. It's internal. The public at large cares about the decisions made by Penn State leadership in 2001.

Reactions: eVizions and GTACSA
The Legal System is a joke, but do you think it was here? Be honest. This guy wasn't founded on 1 or 2 counts, he was found guilty on 45 counts. Take half away and he is still dying in prison where he should be. He is a scum bag pedo.

My problem with the JS trial was that there was a very obvious ulterior motive that had nothing to do with putting away a scumbag pedo and I have a real problem with that. Of the many examples of gross prosecutorial misconduct present in the trial, ALL of them involved cementing into the minds of the public the idea of Penn State football as being somehow complicit, responsible for, or integral to the commission of Sandusky's crimes, which is all nonsense. None of that misconduct was in any way necessary or appropriate if the only goal was to put away a monster and, in fact, all of that misconduct was reckless and jeopardized the greater goal of putting away that monster as any of it could have led to a mistrial. Criminal trials should have nothing to do with ulterior motives that have nothing to do with determining guilt vs. innocence and administering justice. In the JS trial, the end DID NOT justify the means. Here's a legit question for you to answer; how would you feel about it if JS walked due to irregularities in the trial like the Victim 8 hoax, or victim 4 being coached (with false information to boot) on his statement by the investigators, or all the shenanigans surrounding the victim 2 allegations? Would you be OK with that?

Reactions: WeR0206
I don't think Sandusky is innocent, but I'll concede there were some screwy things happening during his trial, including an incredibly inept performance by Amendola.

As to the other conspiracy theories promoted by several posters to this thread, I'd simply ask, Where's your hard evidence? It's too easy and irresponsible to string together chains of inferences with confirmation bias and motivated reasoning then declare that everyone is a crook. That's the same kind of logic leaps and carelessness about facts in evidence that we attribute to Penn State's critics.

I'm no fan of the Old Guard board members, but I'll stop short of imputing all sorts of nefarious and criminal intentions to their decisions until I see actual evidence or legal charges filed. Maybe their motivations are guided by self-interest, and maybe their decisions have been guided by a perceived fiduciary duty to save Penn State from further devastating public revelations of malfeasance or gross misfeasance on the part of Penn State leaders in 2001. I don't know and neither do you.

Inasmuch as this is a fight to salvage Penn State's reputation among the general public, I'd ask those in the fight to remember this: The public doesn't care about the decisions made by Penn State leadership in 2011 and 2012. That's for alums and Paterno acolytes to sort out. It's internal. The public at large cares about the decisions made by Penn State leadership in 2001.

Well I would buy this if the wheel barrel used to siphon off millions that no one can account for was somehow explained in a way that anyone could understand it, but alas not yet. So in the meantime, we have a bunch of crooks getting fat in the pocket. Unless we can account for the money, it went somewhere.

Ho ho ho, ha ha ha and a couple of la la la's in the merry old land of OZ...

So you wanna spend tax pay dollars to re-trial when you know the same is going to happen. Makes sense.

And no, I don't agree with JS Trial, especially the sentencing portion. I think he got off way to easy. I said this before and will again, I honestly believe any crime of sex against a child should be automatic death.

So you wanna spend tax pay dollars to re-trial when you know the same is going to happen. Makes sense.

And no, I don't agree with JS Trial, especially the sentencing portion. I think he got off way to easy. I said this before and will again, I honestly believe any crime of sex against a child should be automatic death.

Now that you have waved your flag of credentials, tell us how you feel about all the money that was spent and no one knows where it went?

That is the topic.

La la la la la in the merry old land of Oz...

What's really amazing is that the general public is OK with no one from the 2M being questioned. I mean, really? Every kid Sandusky is in the can for came through that place and One Term Tommy tells Louie the Liar to lay off those folks and everyone is cool with it. It really makes me feel that the public really are stupid....

Okay, I'm just going to ask. I've wondered this for a long time and have never really said anything.

What if....and I'm just asking, I have no inside information....what if there were/are other powerful/wealthy pedos associated with TSM or in/around State College. When sh*t hit the fan in 2011, they made sure JS took the fall for all of them.

JS was their 'carrot' for fundraising and he had the local 'fame' to attract the kids to TSM. These others used the organization as their source for kids and when it all started to implode in 2011, they made sure JS was the focus.

I know, it's f'ing crazy talk but I can't shake the possibility.

Where IS all the $$$? Someone posted when all this went down, "just follow the money". Also, there was a document from TSM posted on here that showed the money that was paid out for improvements made on the land where TSM super center was supposed to be built. IMHO, there was no way that amount of work was done on that property(I drive by there everyday for the past 8 years and am in the construction industry). I am pretty sure the companies listed on that document are all owned by the same person/group of people who I think were also on the board of TSM.

Perhaps someday you will be accused of sexually abusing a child. I'm curious what your attitude would be then.

Since we are firing up the rumor mill. I heard this through the grapevine. A friend has a friend who owns a camp somewhere in the mountains of Northern PA that used to rent it out consistently to TSM. When they would get to the camp after TSM rented it, all the shower curtains were removed from the showers. Some things just make you scratch your head.

So what happened to all of Soapy's co-conspirators in the fraudulent charity? Why was the fraudulent charity never investigated? And why do you keep pointing at Sandusky being in jail as a reason NOT to find out who else broke the law in regards to this fraud regardless of whether their motivation was $$$ or sexual perversion? How is justice or child safety served by not investigating The Second Mile and CYS/DPW which enabled all this "charitable fraud" both in terms of accounting/financial irregularities but also in terms of "social mission" as to why the charity was established in the 1st place (which was to serve as a grooming & hunting grounds for a pedophile predator....and the almost never run alone). But you don't want to "peel the onion back" to see exactly what happened here and who was involved....and what their motivation was??? Strikes me as odd for someone who likes to reference "justice being served" so often to support his "move on" campaign.

One final time, no one engages in hiding things for so long, and so hard if criminality and great sums of money were not involved. We have crooks on our BoT and have for a long time. They care only about their own enrichment and of family and acquaintances.

Reactions: marshall23
What makes people think TSM hasn't been investigated? Do people think that somehow JS was the only person law enforcement focused on? Dontcha think the cops thought of the idea of looking into if whether JS was the only one, like maybe asking these victims if they knew or heard about any other predators? Maybe the truth is that JS was just the only one and that the rest of the people in TSM were there to carry out the mission of TSM.

Where IS all the $$$? Someone posted when all this went down, "just follow the money". Also, there was a document from TSM posted on here that showed the money that was paid out for improvements made on the land where TSM super center was supposed to be built. IMHO, there was no way that amount of work was done on that property(I drive by there everyday for the past 8 years and am in the construction industry). I am pretty sure the companies listed on that document are all owned by the same person/group of people who I think were also on the board of TSM.

Penn State - just on its current list of capital projects - has $1 BILLION in projects scheduled over the next five years. Hundreds of millions per year on this one aspect alone.

That is ONE aspect of the University.

That does not include any of the other "financial" areas of the University.

That does not include the BILLIONS flowing through other industries tied to this whole fiasco (Natural Gas......Casinos......etc etc etc etc).

The actual amount of money that passed through 2nd Mile is a drop of water in the ocean relative to the actual pools of cash involved in this entire ordeal.

What makes people think TSM hasn't been investigated? Do people think that somehow JS was the only person law enforcement focused on? Dontcha think the cops thought of the idea of looking into if whether JS was the only one, like maybe asking these victims if they knew or heard about any other predators? Maybe the truth is that JS was just the only one and that the rest of the people in TSM were there to carry out the mission of TSM.
th

And a really stupid one at that.

What?

You think that explains where all the money went?

Ha ha ha
Ho ho ho
And a couple of tra la las
That's how we laugh the day away
In the merry old land of Oz

Bzz, bzz, bzz
Chirp, chirp, chirp
And a couple of La di das
That's how the crickets crick all day
In the merry old land of Oz

Do you think that JS was the only "Deliverer of Hell" via TSM? We've learned that Peds tend to run in 'packs'. My suspicion is that part of the cover-up by the 'Cabal' is because one or more are Peds.
People want this to be near and tidy, tied up and tossed in the trash. But it's not that simple. Yes, pedophiles tend to associate with other pedophiles. I doubt that Sandusky was the only pedophile at TSM. I doubt there are any child-based services as large as TSM that do not have pedophiles in their midst.
I work in a school system. When all this Sandusky stuff came out in the press I told every other male that I work with that people should absolutely be suspicious of us. Because even though maybe .1% (made up figure) of males working with kids is a pedophile, I would almost guarantee that 100% of pedophiles manage to place themselves in positions of authority over children.
As long as there as agencies set up to work closely with children, there will be pedophiles finding there way into those organizations. Sad, but true.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT