ADVERTISEMENT

Keegan ducked Mitchell

IANit

Dec 8, 2002
Iowa
He practically gave up at the end. If he gassed like that against Carr, just imagine how tired he'd be at the end of a match with Mitchell. Credit to Carr, though. He wrestled to win.

Mitchell vs. Carr should be a good one. Carr is good, but I still like Mitchell to win.

In fairness, Carr didn't get the takedown until there were only a few seconds left and an escape wouldn't have been enough, O'Toole needed a reversal to tie, but yeah, he was reserved to the fact that it was over before the whistle even blew. Credit to David Carr, who looked outstanding last night. 165 will be a barn burner tonight for sure.

He practically gave up at the end. If he gassed like that against Carr, just imagine how tired he'd be at the end of a match with Mitchell. Credit to Carr, though. He wrestled to win.

Mitchell vs. Carr should be a good one. Carr is good, but I still like Mitchell to win.
Carr really shut Hamiti completely down in their match. I'll be cheering for Mitchell but Carr is the best guy he'll wrestle this year. Style matchups matter so anything can happen.

In fairness, Carr didn't get the takedown until there were only a few seconds left and an escape wouldn't have been enough, O'Toole needed a reversal to tie, but yeah, he was reserved to the fact that it was over before the whistle even blew. Credit to David Carr, who looked outstanding last night. 165 will be a barn burner tonight for sure.
He was looking gassed before that happened, so it wasn't a surprise when Carr got the 3. Keegan had Carr's weight plus his own a bit during some of the scrambles with Carr hanging on and just refusing to be taken down. That probably contributed. I think Mitchell's pace will be the deciding factor, but Carr will be tough.

Yes, but the only reason Carr got that takedown, in my opinion at least, is that O'Toole was completely spent by that point. He showed uncharacteristically little defense in the end of the match, which I attribute to exhaustion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT