ADVERTISEMENT

Klatt favors Illinois.

Did he really pick Illinois? Or did he just say he likes Illinois and it's going to be really tough for PSU?
He really did not come out with a solid Illini pick.Just a guess on his part. Ok PSU by two touchdowns and nebby has not figured how to win yet.

Did he really pick Illinois? Or did he just say he likes Illinois and it's going to be really tough for PSU?
Agree. I feel like the video was cut just as he was saying "I like Illinois". He seemed to have more to say after that, like maybe "against the spread", or "but Penn State is too talented to lose the them", etc.

Did he though? He threw 4 interceptions, which is pretty much the only reason we won.
its a good point you make. But I would argue it is because he was getting rushed. NEB didn't get a good rush on him. Can our D make him uncomfortable? Keep him behind the sticks so he HAS to throw and is desperate to make a play? All of these QBs can make the throws when given the time to an open receiver. The difference is the guys who can make those plays while under duress in a small window.

Reactions: indynittany
Harris and Wheatley are pretty good sized DB's, and Kimber and Reed are also average sized DB's as well. I'm going with Wheatley to be Saturday's turnover king.....

Would have been great to have Winston, as he really helps shut down the run game as well as is great in coverage. I wonder if we'll see much of Lane in this game, or will Allen choose to go with a couple of the more experienced CB's as the extra DB's instead to avoid any misses in coverag
Stop the run, be able to run the ball. Simple formula. Eat clock, take shots downfield on offense, make Illinois face third and long situations where we bring heat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT