ADVERTISEMENT

Let the poaching begin

I hate that this is allowed or encouraged.

Yeah, but the players don't deserve to be punished because of their idiot coaches. No real elegant way to do this, but some are better than others (ie, not how Jimmy is doing it).

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
wonder how that plays in the locker room (or recruit's living room)? JH saying his current players aren't good enough, and any one of them can be replaced. How many guys "wait their turn" only to be bypassed by a rental from Ole Miss or Iowa or ...

What a scum bag!!! He is doing everything he can to win. Will be fun watching them come up short again next year losing to O$U and not winning the East Diviision.
and not particularly well (the winning thing), despite all his efforts.

Curious as to whether Michigan will ever win the B1G. Big Ten is long gone and it's been years since they even managed that feat. Wonder if the kids he recruits are aware of how much this team has underperformed over the decades.

Here's Penn State coming out of horrific sanctions and we get it done. Michigan, with all those recruits and storied tradition and every break imaginable from Delaney & Co... nadda. Makes a fellow go... hmmmm.

These kids that some of you don't want to be punished probably got significant money for being at Ole Miss in the first place. They aren't angels or victims.

That said, it's a bad look for Harbaugh. Holy mighty Michigan is just as far down into the muck as everybody else, even though they say they are the Leaders and Best. Just goes to show you, the only thing that really matters is winning.

These kids that some of you don't want to be punished probably got significant money for being at Ole Miss in the first place. They aren't angels or victims.

That said, it's a bad look for Harbaugh. Holy mighty Michigan is just as far down into the muck as everybody else, even though they say they are the Leaders and Best. Just goes to show you, the only thing that really matters is winning.

Well, yeah, obviously

A couple of big time players for UM if they land both of them!

Tells Peters and McCaffery all they need to know regarding what Harbaugh thinks of their ability. They should seriously consider their options.

Reactions: acg116 and BBrown
I'm sure mcaffrey and peters are thrilled about patterson. It's a bait and switch to those guys...they make their recruiting decisions based in part on the current roster, and then harbaugh brings a guy in that's in the same class as peters. And those two guys will have to sit out a year if they chose to transfer....

I don't know about Patterson but I believe Anderson was cleared to play in 2018 at any school--even the SEC.

McCaffrey should jump ship if this happens

Wonder if we will see the usual, arrogant douchebags from Michigan over here defending their prestigious school which apparently has similar standards to one of the worst the $EC has to offer.

why isn't Tennessee's head coach down there?

Because they Tennessee'd themselves?
giphy.gif

I'm sure mcaffrey and peters are thrilled about patterson. It's a bait and switch to those guys...they make their recruiting decisions based in part on the current roster, and then harbaugh brings a guy in that's in the same class as peters. And those two guys will have to sit out a year if they chose to transfer....
Mcaffrey hasn't signed yet so he can reopen his recruitment and select another school if he wants.

He's playing within the rules...hating the rules is legit.

So, if slavery was legal you would own a few.

You sound like all those cocky coked up wall street punks that knew the housing industry was fvxked, but could care less because it was (ahem) legal.

Reactions: step.eng69
I would think that pretty much every Michigan commit is asking themselves if Harbaugh is really committed to them. I know I would be.

You don’t commit somewhere to have them go out and bring in a new starter from another program because they couldn’t develop their own players to be good enough. That is basically what has happened at QB for them pretty much every year since Harbaugh arrived and now it seems he’s looking to do it at other positions as well.

There has to be some reasonable expectation for recruits that the school which you’ve committed yourself to will commit to developing you. Seems like maybe this isn’t Michigan’s new model under Harbaugh. May also be why we have seen a couple of guys already defect from their team at the end of the regular season? Maybe the recruits ought to do their due diligence at least and call up these guys defecting from Michigan right now and hear their story.

Reactions: nittnee and acg116
despicable.....do they have any linebackers by any chance, ha ha....just kidding....lets develop our own talent

Harbaugh is desperate. Trying to compete with tOSU. Urbs doesn't need to poach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT