ADVERTISEMENT

Marcus Blaze Thread

Can’t wait to watch the whole state of Ohio explode when he commits to PSU

icegif-1244.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ja1339
That's impressive, but...

In 2007, NASA astronaut Lisa Novak drove 900 miles from Houston, Texas to Orlando, Florida wearing diapers to confront her ex-lover's new girlfriend, Colleen Shipman. Nowak allegedly used diapers to avoid stopping for bathroom breaks during her trip.
She’d brought a steel mallet, a buck knife, a BB gun with ammo, latex gloves, four feet of rubber tubing, duct tape, garbage bags, a floppy disc containing female nudes and bondage instructions, a map of Shipman’s Cape Canaveral neighborhood, and the single item she managed to use on her victim—pepper spray.

She told authorities she just wanted to talk to Shipman.

this story is wild.

And as you know living in Texas like I do, the concept of what a “long drive” entails shifts dramatically when you move here from one of the smaller states. A 2 hour drive for me when living in Pa or Northern VA seemed like an adventure - now it’s a standard weekend drive

4:45 is maybe one easy break during the drive - or none if you’re doing the pee in the empty Gatorade bottle route
Any of those 80 or 85 mph speed limits near you? My daughter is in Waco working on her PhD in Chemistry at Baylor (Dad boast!). The few times I have been there just confirmed for me there is no way I would voluntarily live in a humid climate!

That's impressive, but...

In 2007, NASA astronaut Lisa Novak drove 900 miles from Houston, Texas to Orlando, Florida wearing diapers to confront her ex-lover's new girlfriend, Colleen Shipman. Nowak allegedly used diapers to avoid stopping for bathroom breaks during her trip.
I remember - the strange thing is I’m about three times a night.

Tampa Fl to Toledo non stop
15 hrs, diesel pickup with 135 gal fuel tank
9 gph sounds like you are getting close to my Tundra 11.5 mpg around town. The only thing I hate about that truck. :-/

That and it's more than 15 years old and California still nails me for $400 a year to register.

9 gph sounds like you are getting close to my Tundra 11.5 mpg around town. The only thing I hate about that truck. :-/

That and it's more than 15 years old and California still nails me for $400 a year to register.
Good old California! I have a 72 Chevy truck and pay over $300 a year. As an officer I used to love running the plates of expensive vehicles to see how much their registration was. The highest I saw was over $3000!

1 hour to AA, 2 hours to Columbus, 5 hours to SC. I'd say that's a big enough difference if he's thinking about family making that trip 7 or 8 times a year to go see him wrestle.
I’d say they’re all close enough to home to be considered “location matters” as opposed to other further schools.

Speaking of roadtrips. Off to hike a bit, hopefully add to my grizzly count.
Planning to drive through Willie’s CDA on our way up to Canada. If we spot him, we’ll rough him up some, put him under hot lights and sweat out any valid scoop on the Blaze, Bo, and Jax decisions. Only after that will we buy him a beer.
Fingers crossed I’ll return to fantastic news on Blaze’s choice. ;)

Speaking of roadtrips. Off to hike a bit, hopefully add to my grizzly count.
Planning to drive through Willie’s CDA on our way up to Canada. If we spot him, we’ll rough him up some, put him under hot lights and sweat out any valid scoop on the Blaze, Bo, and Jax decisions. Only after that will we buy him a beer.
Fingers crossed I’ll return to fantastic news on Blaze’s choice. ;)
Take video of the interrogation and post it here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT