ADVERTISEMENT

MBB @ Nebraska at 4:30

The big question is should I bother watching the game tonight? I know it’s a home game, but we never seem to be able to beat Wiscy at home or away. And Pickett was good last year, but not like he is this year.
Call me a fool- and I considered not watching too. Heading to the Flyers vs Oilers game tomorrow to see Connor McDavid play live...an early night's sleep would be wise.

But then the weather was Spring line today. Walked for 45 mins at lunch. Grilled some burgers and veggies in shorts on my patio for dinner. Played with my mutts, had a couple of beers, and we are now chilling by the fire channel-surfing til 830.

Let's Go State!

Call me a fool- and I considered not watching too. Heading to the Flyers vs Oilers game tomorrow to see Connor McDavid play live...an early night's sleep would be wise.

But then the weather was Spring line today. Walked for 45 mins at lunch. Grilled some burgers and veggies in shorts on my patio for dinner. Played with my mutts, had a couple of beers, and we are now chilling by the fire channel-surfing til 830.

Let's Go State!
I’m with you…I might regret it, but I’ll be watching as well. I can’t seem to not watch for some reason.

Just win baby!

Let's Go State!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT