ADVERTISEMENT

Meme Idea

Idahopennstatefan

Feb 21, 2018
I don't have the skills to put it together but I would love to see a meme of Brock Hardy in his now infamous spladle pose with the caption "Potentially Dangerous." I love Brock. He is a good kid I have know since he was a little bitty kid rolling around. Heck of a good family. But the combination of the earlier comment about being "potentially dangerous" and then the spladle giving the world a view of his junk even his wife has rarely seen is just too much to resist. Brock coming back for 5th is no slouch.

I don't have the skills to put it together but I would love to see a meme of Brock Hardy in his now infamous spladle pose with the caption "Potentially Dangerous." I love Brock. He is a good kid I have know since he was a little bitty kid rolling around. Heck of a good family. But the combination of the earlier comment about being "potentially dangerous" and then the spladle giving the world a view of his junk even his wife has rarely seen is just too much to resist. Brock coming back for 5th is no slouch.
Coming back to take 3rd was even better! 😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT