ADVERTISEMENT

MSU's starting QB and #1 WR to transfer

Hell, half of college students don't even have full time job six months after college let alone during it.

In addition, his defense of way out of balance CEO pay is also misguided. Most “superstar” CEOs are fungible. Remember what a “genius” Jack Welch - the original rock star CEO was - such a genius he drove GE into a ditch.
Most CEOs are not worth anywhere close to their bloated pay. They got where they are through smooth political navigation/manipulation and good breaks, not genius never seen before thinking or ideas. They are a product of corporate america which does not foster innovative thinking.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
A larger percentage than those that are playing D-1 football.
I know I had a full time job when I got my master's degree..my wife worked full time her last two years of college and through her masters degree. It's not easy but it can be done...we were not 18-20 year olds though, if that makes a difference.

Most CEOs are not worth anywhere close to their bloated pay. They got where they are through smooth political navigation/manipulation and good breaks, not genius never seen before thinking or ideas. They are a product of corporate america which does not foster innovative thinking.
doesn't that depend on the industry?

doesn't that depend on the industry?
Maybe. Tech could be a little different particularly if the CEO is the founder or joined when they were a start up but definitely true with the traditional, mature industries.

I know I had a full time job when I got my master's degree..my wife worked full time her last two years of college and through her masters degree. It's not easy but it can be done...we were not 18-20 year olds though, if that makes a difference.
It makes a huge difference. Masters and undergrad are completely different. So is not being a traditional student.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT