Nassar's superior at MSU has been arrested

Nobody walks till Joel Ferguson talks.

Trustee Joel I. Ferguson, Vice Chairman
ferguson.jpg

• 426 Auditorium Rd., Room 450
  • East Lansing, MI 48824
  • (517) 353-4647 - Office
  • joelf@msu.edu
Joel I. Ferguson was elected to the Board of Trustees in 1986 and has been re-elected three times. Ferguson is the vice chair of Blue Cross Foundation, cofounder of F & S Development Company, and the developer of 14 multi-family residential complexes throughout Michigan. He is the cofounder of Lansing television station WFSL-TV (Channel 47) and the founder of Lansing’s WLAJ-TV (Channel 53) television station. He also is the owner and developer of many major office buildings in the Lansing area. One of the original organizers of Capitol National Bank, Ferguson was appointed by President Bill Clinton to the board of directors of the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac). A U.S. Marine Corps veteran, Ferguson graduated from MSU in 1965 with a degree in elementary education.

http://www.wlns.com/news/police-arrest-former-msu-dean-william-strampel/1080774550

Emphasis added:

Email and text communications that relate to or discuss Nassar were also requested from the following individuals: Lou Anna K Simon, MSU’s former president, Mark Hollis, Strampel, Bill Beekman, Brian Breslin, Joel Ferguson, Dianna Byrum, Melanie Foster, Dan Kelly, Mitch Lyons, Brian Mosallam, George Perles, Kathie Klages, Brooke Lemmen, Lianna Hadden, Jeffrey Kovan, Lisa DeStafano, Destiny Teachnor-Hauk, Sue Carter, and Shelly Applebaum.

Did you ever notice . . . Nobody, but NOBODY, ever gets FIRED and thrown out on their ass. Sweet Lou Anna is still knocking down quite the paycheck, President Emeritus and all that jazz. Well north of half a million dollars a year - pretty much forever.

Nice work if you can get it. Imagine the payday if she was terminated for cause?

180125-lou-anna-simon-ac-430p_873b2589681cd104ce02b178b6e8f329.fit-560w.JPG

Partial list of additional goodies here . . .

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/msu-president-lou-ann-simon-out-job-she-still-has-n841106

Are you effing kidding me??? Every media outlet known to man would have come in their pants if they found anyone at PSU (C/S/S/P) had video on their computer of JS doing anything even remotely sexual in nature. How is this not blowing up everywhere? Oh yeah, no one has heard of William Strampel.

"The university hired a former federal prosecutor to conduct an internal investigation to discover who knew about Nassar's sexual assault allegations, and when they knew it. But Simon declined to make the findings of that investigation public."

Looks like this "investigator" is even less sharp than Lazy Left Eye Louis the Liar! Or Lou Anna covered it up!?

From the ABC story: "Also found on the computer was a video of Nassar abusing a patient."

Reactions: 91Joe95
Good grief; Sandusky should wear shorts and Nassar should wear gloves, then it's all good. smdh

On a side note: John Manly, the Cali attorney, is situated to become an extremely rich man. No offense to the lawyers on the board, but I hate you all! :eek:
I find it odd that Nassar's boss goes to jail and Sandusky's boss TESTIFIED IN COURT against Spanier and walks FREE. Or should I say, Freeh...WTF!

I know a few people have mentioned this, but correct me if I'm wrong, this is the first I've heard of actual hard proof (not that I'm delegitimizing the victims stories) of not only nassar's actions, but of a superior knowing and allowing it to happen. is this correct? Granted, I haven't really followed all of the intricate details of the case... but if this is the tangible, hard proof it seems to be, how has the FBI not torn down the walls of the university at this point? Also, depending on who the age of the victim in the video.... ???

Granted, I haven't really followed all of the intricate details of the case... but if this is the tangible, hard proof it seems to be, how has the FBI not torn down the walls of the university at this point? Also, depending on who the age of the victim in the video.... ???
At Penn State, the DOE stepped in and gave the university a figurative colonoscopy. Clery violations were found but hardly any of them had to do with Sandusky. Rather, they were administrative and procedural problems which had no effect on student safety. Most other universities would have had similar violations but since PSU was under a microscope we were slapped with fines in excess of $2 million.

It's likely the DOE will also look into the Clery compliance at Michigan State. It's apparent many violations were committed which had a direct effect on the safety of multiple students. If the PSU fine was $2 million+, I shudder to think what kind of hammer will be dropped on MSU.

At Penn State, the DOE stepped in and gave the university a figurative colonoscopy. Clery violations were found but hardly any of them had to do with Sandusky. Rather, they were administrative and procedural problems which had no effect on student safety. Most other universities would have had similar violations but since PSU was under a microscope we were slapped with fines in excess of $2 million.

It's likely the DOE will also look into the Clery compliance at Michigan State. It's apparent many violations were committed which had a direct effect on the safety of multiple students. If the PSU fine was $2 million+, I shudder to think what kind of hammer will be dropped on MSU.
I think this is the tip of the iceberg...videos of nassar abusing women? Yikes...no wonder he was doing everything he could to protect him. MSU is f'ed.

When does the Nassar movie come out? Oh never, because people actually will forget about this by 2014? Ok.

Anybody think that MSU should be kicked out of the Big Ten? Or at least have their bowl money stolen?
This couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch of hypocrites. I can recall reading vicious BS lies on their board when the Sandusky stuff was coming out. Many there called for the death penalty and/or kicking Penn State out of the conference because they were such caring people about pedophilia that they couldn't stand being associated with us. They were gleeful. And, their outrage always seems to return just around the time they have to face Penn State in a big game......the rest of time....not so much....funny......

Well, now the shoe is on the other foot and I feel nothing but joy that that group of jerks are getting a dose of their own medicine. Now if we can just come up with a nickname like Ped State to shove up their noses.....maybe the nasspartans .

Of course, there should be huge fines against their university and forfeiture of all wins by all of their sports teams from the date that Nassar was hired. And, they ought to get the same treatment they were so willing to dish out to Penn State, its alumni and fans.

I'm all for taking every opportunity to tell the world that their entire fans base MUST have known what was going on there and their silence ENABLED this predator to abuse many more victims just so their sports programs wouldn't be embarrassed. That they have a culture problem at MSU where winning at sports controls everything they do. That the NCAA ought to concentrate on Izzo and Dantonio as they surely knew (OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN) all about it.. And, that every one of their sports team ought to be associated with and be defined by Nassar's crimes FOREVER....all of that would be a good start in returning the favor to those blowhards....

Last edited:
So...the question is...are Dantonio and Izzo far behind?
While not related to Nassar, I would not be one bit surprised if you found evidence pointing to others, possibly the two coaches mentioned, having evidence showing cover up of sexual assaults.
I say this only because who would have thunk a 70-year old man (I believe Strampel's age) would posses this type of material when supposedly "all was well" in East Lansing?

OL

Reactions: step.eng69
And, that every one of their sports team ought to be associated with Nassar's crimes for the FOREVER....all of that would be a good start in returning the favor to those blowhards....
Remember the olympic VB telecast where the dumbass announcer had to point out that one (many actually) woman made the team despite being from "Penn State with all that went on there..." or something to that effect.

Well, now the shoe is on the other foot and I feel nothing but joy that that group of jerks are getting a dose of their own medicine. Now if we can just come up with a nickname like Ped State to shove up their noses.....maybe the nasspartans .

How about Massage Again State? I know, lame and tasteless but no less so than Ped State.

While not related to Nassar, I would not be one bit surprised if you found evidence pointing to others, possibly the two coaches mentioned, having evidence showing cover up of sexual assaults.
I say this only because who would have thunk a 70-year old man (I believe Strampel's age) would posses this type of material when supposedly "all was well" in East Lansing?

OL

How does a 70-year old man even have that kind of energy?

Reactions: OhioLion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT