ADVERTISEMENT

Nassar's superior at MSU has been arrested

It is time for MSU to be dissolved and disbanded as a University. Their Land Grant should be revoked and the property of the university put up for auction and the funds from the auction returned to the US Treasury.

They'd just give it all to The University of Michigan, which would make them even more unbearable.

I say we sell michigan to Saudi Arabia and never look back. The whole state is a dump full of smug, arrogant, hypocritical idiots. And it's a violent, scary place for women.
Let Wisconsin have the UP. Could lead to even more cheese in the world.

What are msu’s values exactly? Sports and the brand?
That would be correct. Dantonio has allowed his hoodlum players to get away with major crimes with no punishment since he started coaching there. The Admin of the school turned a blind eye at all that stuff, but this one is too big to sweep under the rug.

Reactions: 91Joe95 and TheGLOV
Could be. msu is still getting plenty of media attention in this mess, though. Also Chi, I know you won’t let them off the hook on Twitter. :)

Seems like Delaney and the Big 10 need a little attention too.

What the hell is Delaney hiding that he is keeping so quiet?

Delaney and Emmert aren’t hiding anything. It’s simply a matter of their priorities.

Let’s just be blunt. Women’s gymnastics is a niche sport that brings no significant tv interest and loses money.

So, Delaney and Emmert don’t feel the need to get in front of tv cameras (or conference meetings) and show their outrage compared with a sport that gets them tv ratings and makes them money like football.

Who exactly has a ‘football culture’ again? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV

"I've always been proud of my degree at MSU but it is hard especially when patients come in and asked me 'where did you go to medical school?' well MSU COM. You almost don't want to tell them because you don't want them to think in any way were you associated with any of those things that were happening" O'Keefe told Letang.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Delaney and Emmert aren’t hiding anything. It’s simply a matter of their priorities.

Let’s just be blunt. Women’s gymnastics is a niche sport that brings no significant tv interest and loses money.

So, Delaney and Emmert don’t feel the need to get in front of tv cameras (or conference meetings) and show their outrage compared with a sport that gets them tv ratings and makes them money like....saaaay......football.

Who exactly has a ‘football culture’ again? :rolleyes:

“Remember the children.”

Reactions: 91Joe95
The only thing it has going for it is that it's not New Jersey.

Just blown away by the constant disdain for New Jersey on this board. It' home to many Penn State alums, has beautiful towns and great schools. Easy access to the beach and New York city. Where is it that you live pandaczar? Pittsburgh I presume?

Just blown away by the constant disdain for New Jersey on this board. It' home to many Penn State alums, has beautiful towns and great schools. Easy access to the beach and New York city. Where is it that you live pandaczar? Pittsburgh I presume?

Well the constant data points should indicate a trend.

I hate Ohio much more than New Jersey.

Ohio certainly has that Ohio State thing dragging it down, and it's certainly pretty boring to drive across. It's definitely near the bottom of the list, but I'd rather visit Ohio than NJ any day of the week. Less traffic, less tolls, less local/express lanes, less filthy beaches, less Rutgers, less NYC, and most importantly... better craft beer. Not to mention the best amusement park in the world.

Ohio certainly has that Ohio State thing dragging it down, and it's certainly pretty boring to drive across. It's definitely near the bottom of the list, but I'd rather visit Ohio than NJ any day of the week. Less traffic, less tolls, less local/express lanes, less filthy beaches, less Rutgers, less NYC, and most importantly... better craft beer. Not to mention the best amusement park in the world.

Again, where do you live sir? Some shit*y rustbelt state where the big excitement is putting lifts on trucks? You are awfully judgmental of where people on this board call home. Not saying people have to love NJ/NYC, but you strike me as closed minded. You pee a little out of your vagi*a when you see a jughandle? Do business men in suits intimidate you? You feel a little more comfortable driving your 4X4 to "Ed's Deli" out there in the Poconos?

Again, where do you live sir? Some shit*y rustbelt state where the big excitement is putting lifts on trucks? You are awfully judgmental of where people on this board call home. Not saying people have to love NJ/NYC, but you strike me as closed minded. You pee a little out of your vagi*a when you see a jughandle? Do business men in suits intimidate you? You feel a little more comfortable driving your 4X4 to "Ed's Deli" out there in the Poconos?

Where I live isn't relevant to the conversation, and I was trying to spare you the embarrassment of your assumption laden rant above.... which felt inevitable. Also, I quite frankly don't care about your opinion on the topic.

I am fortunate to travel quite a bit for work, I've been to EVERY state. Have you? One state has to be the worst, I'm sorry you've chosen to live there, but it's no reason to get your panties in a bunch on a message board. Give that some thought next time you have someone pump your gas for you.

I also find it odd people rip Jersey here. I don’t live there but it isn’t bad. It’s one of the wealthiest states and some of our best football talent is from there.

Reactions: ram2020
Where I live isn't relevant to the conversation, and I was trying to spare you the embarrassment of your assumption laden rant above.... which felt inevitable. Also, I quite frankly don't care about your opinion on the topic.

I am fortunate to travel quite a bit for work, I've been to EVERY state. Have you? One state has to be the worst, I'm sorry you've chosen to live there, but it's no reason to get your panties in a bunch on a message board. Give that some thought next time you have someone pump your gas for you.

I will, maybe when you are pumping my gas.

I also find it odd people rip Jersey here. I don’t live there but it isn’t bad. It’s one of the wealthiest states and some of our best football talent is from there.

Totally baffles me and just the mention of "new jersey" always elicits immediate derogatory comments from certain members on this board. For a state that has so many of our alumni thriving, it just confounds me it's a target. I don't know if it is some sort of complex
or what. Again, people have the right to not LOVE new jersey or to even have 0 desire to live here, but to just absolutely HATE it more then anywhere is incredible. You would think it is Iraq. And I just wonder if they have been to more towns or just Newark and the trashy parts of the shore.

I've been to Jersey many, many times. Like anywhere it has its pros and cons. Being our (PA's) neighbor, they deserve a little poking fun at. After all, "Jersey Shore" is truly representative of the place, right? ;)

Seriously, I don't recall ever having a bad time in New Jersey (unless you count losing money in AC). And I definitely like the price of gas there along with having someone pumping it for me.

I've been to Jersey many, many times. Like anywhere it has its pros and cons. Being our (PA's) neighbor, they deserve a little poking fun at. After all, "Jersey Shore" is truly representative of the place, right? ;)

Seriously, I don't recall ever having a bad time in New Jersey (unless you count losing money in AC). And I definitely like the price of gas there along with having someone pumping it for me.

As a man that lived on the shore for twenty years, I can say that Jersey Shore is truly a fair representation of Seaside Heights in the summer time.

Haha... big deal you've been to every state. You must feel like an expert now!

What % of the motels you visit buy your shower curtain rings?

LdN

Totally baffles me and just the mention of "new jersey" not being the best place in the whole entire world to live always elicits immediate responses from certain members on this board who automatically think "it's a target". I don't know if it is some sort of complex or what. But it sure is fun to watch!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT