ADVERTISEMENT

Nassar's superior at MSU has been arrested

Haha... big deal you've been to every state. You must feel like an expert now!

What % of the motels you visit buy your shower curtain rings?

LdN

I am the worlds foremost expert on my opinion of which state I like the least.

Thanks for your worthless unsolicited input. I guess this explains why you have so many posts, with so few likes.

Totally baffles me and just the mention of "new jersey" not being the best place in the whole entire world to live always elicits immediate responses from certain members on this board who automatically think "it's a target". I don't know if it is some sort of complex or what. But it sure is fun to watch!

Never said is was the best place to live straw-man. Just that I'm baffled there is always at least one mouth breather ready to unleash on NJ

No, I don' find you to be persuasive enough you sell anything besides bull sh*t.

Wow... someone loves their state.

Seriously take a step back and evaluate what you are so upset about. It's not a good look. You've gone full on insult mode.

I am the worlds foremost expert on my opinion of which state I like the least.

Thanks for your worthless unsolicited input. I guess this explains why you have so many posts, with so few likes.

I strive for as few likes as possible... that and I was never banned so my post count far exceeds the like initiative.

You just keep gathering the likes though. Must make you feel better about your sales job.

LdN

Reactions: mn78psu83
Never said is was the best place to live straw-man. Just that I'm baffled there is always at least one mouth breather ready to unleash on NJ

Yet another example of what I was talking about in post #163. You didn't even take the time to make your insult a coherent thought with proper punctuation.

I strive for as few likes as possible... that and I was never banned so my post count far exceeds the like initiative.

You just keep gathering the likes though. Must make you feel better about your sales job.

LdN

Well, I guess if being not liked is your goal, you are a massive success in life.

Uh... do you actually think I'm a traveling gas salesman? I think you need to read a little more carefully next time.

Totally baffles me and just the mention of "new jersey" not being the best place in the whole entire world to live always elicits immediate responses from certain members on this board who automatically think "it's a target". I don't know if it is some sort of complex or what. But it sure is fun to watch!
I would agree that Jersey isn’t the best place in the world but there have been posts saying it’s the worst state in the union, which is puzzling considering the state’s importance to PSU.

You guys are seriously derailing this thread with the NJ love fest. I thought the board was making a concerted effort to stop this sort of thing?

I would agree that Jersey isn’t the best place in the world but there have been posts saying it’s the worst state in the union, which is puzzling considering the state’s importance to PSU.

I've been to every state, and there is no state I loathe going to more. I can find something more appealing about every other state. It's "importance to PSU" is meaningless when considering places to visit.

I just don't understand why people get so upset that I have an opinion that is different than theirs.

It is not a "love fest," half brain. You were the one that HAD to insult new jersey in a thread about a sexual deviant in Michigan. I would find a non-biased reader would likely feel this thread was derailed by you sir.

It is not a "love fest," half brain. You were the one that HAD to insult new jersey in a thread about sexual deviant in Michigan. I would find a non-biased reader would likely feel this thread was derailed by you sir.

You just did it again, further derailing this thread with insults. The derailment happened in your post #141. That post had absolutely nothing to do with "sexual deviant in Michigan".

I've been to every state, and there is no state I loathe going to more. I can find something more appealing about every other state. It's "importance to PSU" is meaningless when considering places to visit.

I just don't understand why people get so upset that I have an opinion that is different than theirs.

Oh here's mr. traveling shower curtain ring salesman again... "I've been to every state!"

Wow... we're so impressed.

LdN

Reactions: MJG-90 and ram2020
You just did it again, further derailing this thread with insults. The derailment happened in your post #141. That post had absolutely nothing to do with "sexual deviant in Michigan".

You know what, you're right. Let' get back to the Michigan State scandal, or New Jersey is the worst state in the counry thread. I am done.

Oh here's mr. traveling shower curtain ring salesman again... "I've been to every state!"

Wow... we're so impressed.

LdN

Oh here's mr. I don't read for comprehension or add any value again... "I strive for as few likes as possible"

Oh crap, I got a like for insulting the traveling shower curtain ring salesperson again.

Dang.

Well, here's the good news, you've been to every state. I'm so impressed!

LdN

Another post devoid of value.

Well here is the good news, you will continue to achieve your goal of having nobody like you!

Another post devoid of value.

Well here is the good news, you will continue to achieve your goal of having nobody like you!

Another Panda post devoid of value.

But the good news is you visited every state selling shower curtain rings!

LdN

Reactions: MJG-90

LdN

What is your fascination with shower curtain rings? Why is it the first thing you thought of in relation to a job? It must be your job! In that case, I'm sorry for insulting the traveling shower curtain ring salesperson again.

But the good news is you made another worthless, off topic post!

LdN

Now that we've established your job as a traveling shower curtain ring salesman. Do you you ever make it out of NJ, or is that your only territory?

LdN

Come on, we're waiting for your inevitable reply that is not witty or on topic. What is taking so long? Shouldn't it be easy to make such non value added posts?

I guess I hit a nerve by discovering your real profession?

Not upset, just think it’s odd. I haven’t been to all the states but I’ve been to a lot and Jersey doesn’t have anything I find uniquely reprehensible.
And it’s a relatively well off econonically, there are nice places to visit and it is home to a lot of billionaires.

Reactions: ram2020
Not upset, just think it’s odd. I haven’t been to all the states but I’ve been to a lot and Jersey doesn’t have anything I find uniquely reprehensible.
And it’s a relatively well off econonically, there are nice places to visit and it is home to a lot of billionaires.

I wasn't talking about you getting upset. I could make a long list of things about NJ that are terrible, but I don't want to continue down that path.

You are a good poster and I appreciate the conversation, but this thread has gotten way off topic. Let's stop the NJ discussion.

I wasn't talking about you getting upset. I could make a long list of things about NJ that are terrible, but I don't want to continue down that path.

You are a good poster and I appreciate the conversation, but this thread has gotten way off topic. Let's stop the NJ discussion.

"Yeah guys, let' stop the NJ discussion that I needlessly started in post #137."

Reactions: MJG-90
"Yeah guys, let' stop the NJ discussion that I needlessly started in post #137."

#137 was by ChiTownLion. You needlessly started the the NJ talk in #141. You just restated it in post #188.

Regardless... I thought you were done?

#137 was by ChiTownLion. You needlessly started the the NJ talk in #141. You just restated it in post #188.

Regardless... I thought you were done?

You are right, it was post #140 where you wrote "the only thing it has going for it is that it is not New Jersey." A gratuitous insult of the state that was in-tangential to the topic.

Getting back on topic...

I’m surprised no one in the media, (that I’ve seen), has questioned how this MSU Dean actually got the video of Nassar abusing a victim.

1. Who put a camera in the exam room?

2. Are the other cameras in exam rooms and are they still there?

3. Who else was recorded while visiting there?

You can bet whatever medical system this involved is panicking right now that no news network latches on to this part of the story and instead just stays focused on Nassar.

Reactions: 91Joe95
I’m surprised no one in the media, (that I’ve seen), has questioned how this MSU Dean actually got the video of Nassar abusing a victim.

You can bet whatever medical system this involved is panicking right now that no news network latches on to this part of the story and instead just stays focused on Nassar.
I'm sure they have the consent form(s) around there somewhere ;)

The other piece is, how many former coeds are practicing right now only because they provided selfies?

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy

I was stunned when I read he had a video and it was buried deep in the story.
As for who recorded it, my guess it was Nasser himself, but if so why would the dean have it?
Perhaps they knew of each other’s perversions and Nasser gave it to him.
Even if the Dean somehow innocently found it on Nasser’s computer, it should have been turned over to the police, (the video and the entire computer) and in no way should the Dean still have such sensitive material on his computer.
If that video somehow leaked to the internet that poor victim would never have her life back.

Reactions: psu00 and 91Joe95

Nassar had a lot of videos. I’m sure he sent some to Strampel. He sent 10 videos to police. He even offered to demonstrate the procedure on a police officer if one would volunteer.

### 2014 police report shows how Larry Nassar avoided criminal charges
1/26/2018, partial
https://www.lansingstatejournal.com...ssar-michigan-state-investigation/1064914001/

In April 2014, Thomashow, then a recent MSU graduate, told the university and its police department that Nassar sexually assaulted her during a medical appointment.

During that appointment, Nassar cupped her buttocks and then, about an hour into the session, he sent the only other person present, a female resident, out of the examination room, she told them. Then he massaged her breast and vaginal area.

She told him to stop, but he didn't. He only stopped when she physically removed his hands from her. Thomashow's report didn't include vaginal penetration, but Denhollander's did, a key detail that might also have played a role in how the two complaints were investigated and reviewed for charges.

Thomashow reported Nassar to MSU's Title IX office and the university police department about two weeks after the appointment, records show.

Nassar met with police on May 29, 2014, about two months after the appointment. He already had been removed from clinical duties, a result of the Title IX investigation stemming from Thomashow's report.

"Nassar stated he is not saying he did not touch (Thomashow)," Capt. Valerie O'Brien, who at the time was a detective, wrote in the report. "Nassar stated he purposely touched her there. Nassar stated he has been doing this since 1997. 'What now, what happened?'"

After the 2014 interview with police, Nassar began sending O'Brien emails, including later that day, with lectures, videos and references to other doctors who performed similar procedures, all meant to show that what he did was medical.

On May 30, the day after the interview with police, Nassar emailed O'Brien and said he thought it would be beneficial for Thomashow to see a hand placement video he had sent police, saying he thought the problem was that he didn't explain himself well enough.

On May 31, Nassar emailed again, saying he'd be willing to demonstrate the procedure on a police officer, if one would volunteer to stand in as a patient.

He sent police four presentations, a research article and 10 videos of him performing what he said was a legitimate medical procedure, records show. He also spoke with police and explained that what he was doing was medical.

Reactions: ChiTownLion
Nassar had a lot of videos. I’m sure he sent some to Strampel. He sent 10 videos to police. He even offered to demonstrate the procedure on a police officer if one would volunteer.

### 2014 police report shows how Larry Nassar avoided criminal charges
1/26/2018, partial
https://www.lansingstatejournal.com...ssar-michigan-state-investigation/1064914001/

In April 2014, Thomashow, then a recent MSU graduate, told the university and its police department that Nassar sexually assaulted her during a medical appointment.

During that appointment, Nassar cupped her buttocks and then, about an hour into the session, he sent the only other person present, a female resident, out of the examination room, she told them. Then he massaged her breast and vaginal area.

She told him to stop, but he didn't. He only stopped when she physically removed his hands from her. Thomashow's report didn't include vaginal penetration, but Denhollander's did, a key detail that might also have played a role in how the two complaints were investigated and reviewed for charges.

Thomashow reported Nassar to MSU's Title IX office and the university police department about two weeks after the appointment, records show.

Nassar met with police on May 29, 2014, about two months after the appointment. He already had been removed from clinical duties, a result of the Title IX investigation stemming from Thomashow's report.

"Nassar stated he is not saying he did not touch (Thomashow)," Capt. Valerie O'Brien, who at the time was a detective, wrote in the report. "Nassar stated he purposely touched her there. Nassar stated he has been doing this since 1997. 'What now, what happened?'"

After the 2014 interview with police, Nassar began sending O'Brien emails, including later that day, with lectures, videos and references to other doctors who performed similar procedures, all meant to show that what he did was medical.

On May 30, the day after the interview with police, Nassar emailed O'Brien and said he thought it would be beneficial for Thomashow to see a hand placement video he had sent police, saying he thought the problem was that he didn't explain himself well enough.

On May 31, Nassar emailed again, saying he'd be willing to demonstrate the procedure on a police officer, if one would volunteer to stand in as a patient.

He sent police four presentations, a research article and 10 videos of him performing what he said was a legitimate medical procedure, records show. He also spoke with police and explained that what he was doing was medical.

Oh really? What other doctors and was there follow up with them?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT