ADVERTISEMENT

Nassar's superior at MSU has been arrested

On May 31, Nassar emailed again, saying he'd be willing to demonstrate the procedure on a police officer, if one would volunteer to stand in as a patient.
<triple Lutz facepalm>
Sounds like Nassar knew the jig was up and went all in with, "I'll even do it to a cop. That'll prove I'm not doing anything wrong!!" He had nothing to lose at that point. It actually bought him some time.

Reactions: 91Joe95
You are right, it was post #140 where you wrote "the only thing it has going for it is that it is not New Jersey." A gratuitous insult of the state that was in-tangential to the topic.

Yes, the "it" I was talking about was Michigan, it was 100% on topic. You are the one that removed all relevance to the topic of discussion. That's clear as day. You couldn't even get the post # correct, I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Please refrain from further off topic discussions.

I’m surprised no one in the media, (that I’ve seen), has questioned how this MSU Dean actually got the video of Nassar abusing a victim.

1. Who put a camera in the exam room?

2. Are the other cameras in exam rooms and are they still there?

3. Who else was recorded while visiting there?

You can bet whatever medical system this involved is panicking right now that no news network latches on to this part of the story and instead just stays focused on Nassar.

Some strange stuff going on up there, sounds like the very real version of the very fake PSU scandal.

Yes, the "it" I was talking about was Michigan, it was 100% on topic. You are the one that removed all relevance to the topic of discussion. That's clear as day. You couldn't even get the post # correct, I wouldn't expect you to understand.

The topic is a sex scandal you moron, not what kind of state Michigan is or that it compares favorably to new jersey.
Some strange stuff going on up there, sounds like the very real version of the very fake PSU scandal.

Okay, we all now know of your disdain for New Jersey in a thread about a sex scandal at a large university in Michigan. Clearly you have not deviated from the thread subject at any point.

Please refrain from be a total idiot.

Guys, the topic is burning michigan state university down to the ground. Please stay focused.
Amen, brother. Burn it down. Shut it down. Kick them out of the B1G. Let there be 24/7 coverage on ESPN. Let MSU graduates be asked about Nassar during job interviews. Let their sports teams go on the road and listen to opposing fans yell Nassar epithets at them. Let their football fans go to road games and see the classy opposing fans wearing "Massage-igan State" shirts. Or is it "Massage-again State"?

Nah, nobody would ever do or say those kinds of stupid things. Or would they?

Last edited:
Personally, I want everyone to suffer the unjust humiliation that we did.

But I'll take msu fans. I bet they had a good old time with their football team's success while we were down. They greatly benefited from our misfortune. While pointing the finger and laughing at us.

Reactions: pandaczar12

But I'll take msu fans. I bet they had a good old time with their football team's success while we were down. They greatly benefited from our misfortune. While pointing the finger and laughing at us.

They loved when their senior offensive lineman scored a touchdown in the 4th quarter and the game had been sealed in the 1st quarter.

Amen, brother. Burn it down. Shut it down. Kick them out of the B1G. Let there be 24/7 coverage on ESPN. Let MSU graduates be asked about Nassar during job interviews. Let their sports teams go on the road and listen to opposing fans yell Nassar epithets at them. Let their football fans go to road games and see the classy opposing fans wearing "Massage-igan State" shirts. Or is it "Massage-again State"?

Nah, nobody would ever do or say those kinds of stupid things. Or would they?

Nah, people are more sensitive than that.

I wish no ill-will on the alumni or students who had nothing to do with this, as I still feel the pain.

However, I also remember Dantonio's rubbing our noses in it, and I hope this year and every year ever after we kick his friggin' ass in extremely humiliating fashion. That starts this year. I hope our center scores a touchdown. I hope our kicker scores a touchdown. I hope Spider scores a touchdown. And it still won't be enough.

The topic is a sex scandal you moron, not what kind of state Michigan is or that it compares favorably to new jersey.

Okay, we all now know of your disdain for New Jersey in a thread about a sex scandal at a large university in Michigan. Clearly you have not deviated from the thread subject at any point.

Please refrain from be a total idiot.

Please read an entire thread before posting your ignorant opinion, and derailing the entire discussion. This is the post I responded to:

odshowtime said:
I say we sell michigan to Saudi Arabia and never look back. The whole state is a dump full of smug, arrogant, hypocritical idiots. And it's a violent, scary place for women.

My response was on topic, your post had nothing to do with Nassar, MSU, or the state of Michigan.

In the future, since you just can't help yourself from derailing this thread to profess your love for NJ. Can you at least try to avoid the childish name calling?

In observation of Good Friday, I will try to lay off of the MSU stories for the time being (there is a significant article out there that I would really, really like to link right now, but, alas...).

That said, you may carry on with your previously scheduled debates about the armPITT of America. ;)

Last edited:
In observation of Good Friday, I will try to lay off of the MSU stories for the time being (there is a significant article out there that I would really, really like to link right now, but, alas...).

That said, you may carry on with your previously scheduled debates about the armPITT of America. ;)

Please don't leave us hanging. :)

C'mon, Chitown. After all, the Pope said yesterday that there is no hell. You have nothing to fear about it being Good Friday.

Oh there is a hell...
png-new-jersey-new-jersey-625.png

C'mon, Chitown. After all, the Pope said yesterday that there is no hell. You have nothing to fear about it being Good Friday.

Obviously the Pope has never visited the Oakland neighborhood of Pittsburgh. It is where sinful CFB fans are banished for eternity.

Reactions: pandaczar12
" A girl who claims her life has been substantially affected but who is going on vacation and partying all the time is likely embellishing the affect the molestation has had on her life". This is a msu poster talking about how msu paid to have victims social media accounts monitored.

I get wanting "everyone to suffer the unjust humiliation that we did." But we should consider toning down the burn-it-down rhetoric.

In our case, it wasn't a problem related to athletic competition, etc. Same goes at MSU. Let's stay focused on the problem and the failures, not in hoping unjust wrong is done to the institution, its athletes, etc. because folks are pissed.

It's hard not to be angry and want to see some blood when considering the situation at MSU. Especially in light of our experience with the angry mobs and especially given Dr. Simon's (and plenty others') contempt from her (their) glass house(s).

But it's also hard seeing so many more posts by Penn Staters exhibiting a spirit of vengeance than those reflecting support for victims or remorse that this crap continued/continues at insular institutions, etc. Especially given the example of our experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bytir
I get wanting "everyone to suffer the unjust humiliation that we did."

But it's also hard seeing so many more posts by Penn Staters exhibiting a spirit of vengeance than those reflecting support for victims or remorse that this crap continued/continues at insular institutions, etc. Especially given the example of our experience.

What can I say? The world is a terrible place filled with terrible people. At least I keep my vile thoughts in-house.

I get wanting "everyone to suffer the unjust humiliation that we did." But we should consider toning down the burn-it-down rhetoric.

In our case, it wasn't an problem related to athletic competition, etc. Same goes at MSU. Let's stay focused on the problem and the failures, not in hoping unjust wrong is done to the institution because folks are pissed.

It's hard not to be angry and want to see some blood when considering the situation at MSU. Especially in light of our experience with the angry mobs and especially given Dr. Simon's (and plenty others') contempt from her (their) glass house(s).

Two hundred and forty ****ing three. If you don't want that university burnt to the ground... That's a "you" problem.

Two hundred and forty ****ing three. If you don't want that university burnt to the ground... That's a "you" problem.
I'm with you guys in wanting justice for the victims, against all wrongdoers, etc.. Maybe that justice will so damage MSU that it'll be basically burnt down anyway. I'm speaking to the additional rhetoric in including those unjust consequences faced by so many of our own innocents also being faced by innocents associated with MSU, past, present and future. We of all groups shouldn't be calling for that again.

Reactions: bytir and Gnat91
I’m sorry.....243 victims reported being abused by Nassar in the past 3.5 years (!) and MSU/ Lou Anna Simon still insist Michigan State did nothing wrong? :rolleyes:
agreed. It's infuriating.

"We don't have a printing press here."

Maybe they can lease some space in the basement at Chambers.

Last edited:
I don't know why people are surprised here. We bitch all the time PSU didn't stand up. Yeah, yeah, we were wronged. However, it sure as hell didn't work taking the blame. The BOT made sure of that. Dumbasses didn't even vett survivors, some of which were definitely lying.

I mean, don't you think they're doing this due to their lawyers? Not necessarily about right and wrong for them, more like CYA as much as possible. Once politicians get involved, like a certain Governor, "don't forget that little boy in the shower," it's easy to jump on board. They do what the outrage demands of them.

Bottom line, there's no reason to burn down a school due to a few bad apples. That's stupid mob mentality. Of course that's exactly what happened to us. Is this a bad situation, hell yes, it's a tragedy. So go get the bad guys and gals, and punish them. Make corrections to the system and move forward. Outrage does nothing but kill solutions. Look at our situation. All the bullshit outrage, and name one positive step PA did to stop anything? Not a damn thing. That's called a failure. So in the end, PSU paid out it's ass for no reason, they weren't responsible, the NCAA got on it's high horse, the BOT covered their ass, The Second Mile and all their leadership walked away, we got new politicians, and all were a bad copy of the previous ones, lawyers made millions, Pulitzer Prize awarded, media went crazy, made shit up, were lazy, legal agencies a total fail, so please tell me just what was fixed, and who was held responsible? Oh yeah, and WTF are they making a movie called Paterno and not SANDUSKY? That's what burning everything down gets you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT