ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA to present findings and (only) recommend post-season ban for Cheaters of the West. No vacated natty or wins per report

Ask people that have lost a significant amount of money how much they ever got back...

And the flag was thrown immediately which doesn't alter anything as it was part of the flag. Change that to the ref doesn't see it, the TD counts and they win. Nothing changes that which is the same here.

Vacating a win doesn't have meaning unless you give it meaning. Most don't. How many wins did Joe have in your mind when the NCAA vacated them? Guessing you proudly said a certain number because screw the NCAA but now you care what they decide.

The world works exactly how I'm stating it does. Not how you do. And, no, in court I'd be defending the criminal (well company) of wrongdoing.

Michigan cheated. You won't count their title regardless of what the NCAA does. Just like you and most here didn't count their ruling on us. Rightfully so. Just like those that consider Michigan the champion regardless of any NCAA ruling are justified. Everything you're saying is holier than thou. You can't accept the viewpoint that Michigan won. And won't even if the NCAA doesn't vacate it. That's the issue. Not me. Unlike you, I see your side even though I disagree with your take and believe it's just about feeling inferior to them.
I know quite a few folks who used the very well-established and widely known mechanisms to regain their property in instances of theft, fraud and other unlawful takings.

I’m sorry you’re not familiar with the legal system and reality, in general.

Of course the flag alters what happened. Because what happened, happened. And sometimes, the “flag” or review comes later. And, yet, we sometimes change what happened. We even do so after the competition was completed.

So, again, you’re demonstrably wrong.

Nothing has meaning unless you give it meaning. You could lose horribly and refuse to acknowledge the beating. It doesn’t change the reality that you were soundly beaten.

You’re really bad at this.

The assertion that somehow a determination made at one point in time carries the weight of unreviewable reality, but a determination made at another point in time is objectively meaningless … there’s absolutely no logic to support such a specious stance.

If you’re defending the criminals, that explains why we have such a high incarceration rate.

In every aspect of life, your claim is wrong. It’s illogical. It’s objectively and demonstrably untrue.

Yet you continue to stomp your feet and hold your breath, restating your nonsense over and over again in a desperate plea for attention.

I know quite a few folks who used the very well-established and widely known mechanisms to regain their property in instances of theft, fraud and other unlawful takings.

Of course the flag alters what happened. Because what happened, happened. And sometimes, the “flag” or review comes later. And, yet, we sometimes change what happened. We even do so after the competition was completed.

Nothing has meaning unless you give it meaning. You could lose horribly and refuse to acknowledge the beating. It doesn’t change the reality that you were soundly beaten.

The assertion that somehow a determination made at one point in time carries the weight of unreviewable reality, but a determination made at another point in time is objectively meaningless … there’s absolutely no logic to support such a specious stance.

If you’re defending the criminals, that explains why we have such a high incarceration rate.

In every aspect of life, your claim is wrong. It’s illogical. It’s objectively and demonstrably untrue.

Yet you continue to stomp your feet and hold your breath, restating your nonsense over and over again in a desperate plea for attention.
I'm not familiar with the legal system lol
I'm not the one stomping my feet. You are. You refuse to accept the reality of the situation. Nothing the NCAA can do will alter the opinion of anyone. Including you...if they say the title is valid you'll still claim its not. The issue is you fail to see the other side.
The game was played. The outcome occurred. The NCAA president said (paraphasing) no one is questioning this title and Michigan won fair and square.
You can take whatever approach you want but asterisks or allrgations doesn't alter what happened. Bonds still has the HR title. The Pats and Astros are still world champs. Like USC with Bush, Michigan won last year. We all saw it. That will never change. If action isn't taken prior it's irrelevant.
See 99% of takes right now which is "The NCAA is a joke"...just not here because of you and others feeling inferior and believing the decision of an organization this board bashes constantly now matters to anyone.

Last edited:

What is positively amusing about this twit is his plethora of logic fallacy argumentation - his latest being the laughable claim that "everyone" except the person arguing with him shares his opinion, when no one in the string supports his position (which he repeats over and over and over again despite everyone in the string telling him what an asshat he is). I can only see posts of his that people respond to because I put him on ignore long ago because of his troll antics (i.e., logical fallacy wrong and bullshit argument after wrong and bulshit argument).

I'm not familiar with the legal system

You’ve finally stated something that is correct.
I'm not the one stomping my feet. You are. You refuse to accept the reality of the situation. Nothing the NCAA can do will alter the opinion of anyone. Including you...if they say the title is valid you'll still claim its not. The issue is you fail to see the other side.
The game was played. The outcome occurred. The NCAA president said (paraphasing) no one is questioning this title and Michigan won fair and square.
You can take whatever approach you want but asterisks or allrgations doesn't alter what happened. Bonds still has the HR title. The Pats and Astros are still world champs. Like USC with Bush, Michigan won last year. We all saw it. That will never change. If action isn't taken prior it's irrelevant.
See 99% of takes right now which is "The NCAA is a joke"...just not here because of you and others feeling inferior and believing the decision of an organization this board bashes constantly now matters to anyone.
Here you just regurgitated the exact same baseless claim which I’ve refuted. You can’t just prove your claim by presenting nothing to support it and just restating it until folks get sick of proving you wrong.

In an effort to be topical, is it your invalid opinion that those who’ve been stripped of their Olympic medals actually won those medals and have been wrongfully deprived of them?

Would you argue in court that “finders keepers” rules the day and an armed robber, or someone who commits fraud when entering into a contact should be able to keep his ill begotten gains?

Just how completely lacking in ethics, and how detached from reality, are you? It’s not a question of if, at this point … just a question of degree.

You’ve finally stated something that is correct.

Here you just regurgitated the exact same baseless claim which I’ve refuted. You can’t just prove your claim by presenting nothing to support it and just restating it until folks get sick of proving you wrong.

In an effort to be topical, is it your invalid opinion that those who’ve been stripped of their Olympic medals actually won those medals and have been wrongfully deprived of them?

Would you argue in court that “finders keepers” rules the day and an armed robber, or someone who commits fraud when entering into a contact should be able to keep his ill begotten gains?

Just how completely lacking in ethics, and how detached from reality, are you? It’s not a question of if, at this point … just a question of degree.
See how desperate you are with the first comment. I guarantee you've never been in a courtroom unless you needed a defense attorney with your delusional take on how the justice system works.
I did prove my claim--read the quote from the NCAA president.
Yes, those that won the medal actually won them--that's what most people will remember. Biles could be stripped of all her medals tomorrow and half the people will care and half won't care. Same with this.
Ethics has nothing to do with this. You just want it to because you're playing the "holier than thou" nonsense.
Again--this is all about your delusion believing everyone has to disregard this title based on your criteria. Use your criteria but 20 years from now most people will remember Michigan won not what the NCAA did afterwards.
Again, the NCAA President proves my point even if you refuse to acknowledge it. Join me in the real world--you're the one detached from reality. Maybe find a woman (or a guy whatever you prefer)

See how desperate you are with the first comment. I guarantee you've never been in a courtroom unless you needed a defense attorney with your delusional take on how the justice system works.
I did prove my claim--read the quote from the NCAA president.
Yes, those that won the medal actually won them--that's what most people will remember. Biles could be stripped of all her medals tomorrow and half the people will care and half won't care. Same with this.
Ethics has nothing to do with this. You just want it to because you're playing the "holier than thou" nonsense.
Again--this is all about your delusion believing everyone has to disregard this title based on your criteria. Use your criteria but 20 years from now most people will remember Michigan won not what the NCAA did afterwards.
Again, the NCAA President proves my point even if you refuse to acknowledge it. Join me in the real world--you're the one detached from reality. Maybe find a woman (or a guy whatever you prefer)

Charlie’s statement is not instructive in any way on the points being debated.

You’ll have a lot of time to ponder your misgivings on this topic and others as you serve out your sentence.

Charlie’s statement is not instructive in any way on the points being debated.

You’ll have a lot of time to ponder your misgivings on this topic and others as you serve out your sentence.
It is but you don't want to admit it. You literally just made my point. You don't care what the NCAA says.
Again, you're final comment is attacking because you can't support your argument

@PurposePitch and a current example. Romania is refusing to accept the decision to give Chiles the bronze in the Olympics and consider her the bronze winner and will pay her accordingly because of the inquiry after the fact. This is standard practice.

It is but you don't want to admit it. You literally just made my point. You don't care what the NCAA says.
Again, you're final comment is attacking because you can't support your argument

No, sport. I never stated, nor insinuated, I don’t care what the NCAA says. Stop making straw man arguments. You are truly awful at attempting to apply logic to anything. My “final comment” was attacking because I’ve made my arguments, they’re valid and sound, and you haven’t made a dent in them, so there’s nothing left but to mock you. Seriously, kid, knock it off. You’re embarrassing yourself.

@PurposePitch and a current example. Romania is refusing to accept the decision to give Chiles the bronze in the Olympics and consider her the bronze winner and will pay her accordingly because of the inquiry after the fact. This is standard practice.
Again, this is irrelevant. You are arguing with yourself at this point, and still losing.

No, sport. I never stated, nor insinuated, I don’t care what the NCAA says. Stop making straw man arguments. You are truly awful at attempting to apply logic to anything. My “final comment” was attacking because I’ve made my arguments, they’re valid and sound, and you haven’t made a dent in them, so there’s nothing left but to mock you. Seriously, kid, knock it off. You’re embarrassing yourself.
Kid lol
I'm not the one embarrassing myself here kiddo.

Reactions: m.knox
Again, this is irrelevant. You are arguing with yourself at this point, and still losing.
It's not irrelevant. It the entire point. You can't refute anything which is why you're desperately attacking. You don't have to intelligence or ability to control your emotion to discuss anything. All emotion with you...see ethics nonsense.

Kid lol
I'm not the one embarrassing myself here kiddo.
Glad you gave up, kid. My argument still stands as valid, sound and unchallenged. Adjusting the past (e.g vacating wins, etc.) matters. If a governing body decides not to adjust the past, that is not at all relevant to whether those adjustments matter.

It's not irrelevant. It the entire point. You can't refute anything which is why you're desperately attacking. You don't have to intelligence or ability to control your emotion to discuss anything. All emotion with you...see ethics nonsense.
It’s completely irrelevant to what I have stated. You are absolutely awful at this. After you finish your push-ups in the yard, get to the prison library and get yourself some books on logic, reason and persuasion.

Glad you gave up, kid. My argument still stands as valid, sound and unchallenged. Adjusting the past (e.g vacating wins, etc.) matters. If a governing body decides not to adjust the past, that is not at all relevant to whether those adjustments matter.
It doesn't stand as valid, sound or unchallenged which is why you started your comments here attacking.
Adjusting the past matters doesn't alter what occurred. Never has. Never will.
When our wins were vacated, did you not count them? Yes or no?

It doesn't stand as valid, sound or unchallenged which is why you started your comments here attacking.
Adjusting the past matters doesn't alter what occurred. Never has. Never will.
When our wins were vacated, did you not count them? Yes or no?

Try that again … this time in English.

It’s completely irrelevant to what I have stated. You are absolutely awful at this.
You don't determine what is relevant.
Again, this is simple--you don't believe Michigan's title is legitimate today, correct? If the NCAA doesn't vacate the victory will you then say you were wrong and it was earned? Answer a question for once--you won't because you know it ruins your childish argument

Take out "matters"--my bad, changed my sentence
Notice you still ignore the question
When we had wins vacated did you still claim Joe had 409 wins or not? Yes or no?
I didn’t read the question, sport. I read your post until I hit incoherent gibberish and then I stopped.

No, I did not claim he did. Now what, sparky?

You don't determine what is relevant.
Again, this is simple--you don't believe Michigan's title is legitimate today, correct? If the NCAA doesn't vacate the victory will you then say you were wrong and it was earned? Answer a question for once--you won't because you know it ruins your childish argument
I most certainly do determine what is relevant, since it’s my argument. Again, kid, you’re over your skis.

What would I have to say I was wrong about, scooby? I didn’t opine on the legitimacy of Michigan’s title. You have serious comprehension issues, as I’ve repeatedly pointed out.

I don’t have to answer any of your questions, kid. I pointed out the obvious flaws in your logic … I presented you with a valid and sound replacement … and you’ve been going psycho ever since. Settle down, lil guy.

Take this time to learn. Stop flapping your virtual gums, look back at what was actually written, and if you have any further issues determining where you went wrong, ask nicely, and I’ll think about explaining your mistakes to you.

I didn’t read the question, sport. I read your post until I hit incoherent gibberish and then I stopped.

No, I did not claim he did. Now what, sparky?
Then you're consistent and will count Michigan's title if it's not vacated, correct? You count it currently, correct? Consistency...you don't think for yourself. You allow the NCAA to determine your thoughts.

I most certainly do determine what is relevant, since it’s my argument. Again, kid, you’re over your skis.

What would I have to say I was wrong about, scooby? I didn’t opine on the legitimacy of Michigan’s title. You have serious comprehension issues, as I’ve repeatedly pointed out.

I don’t have to answer any of your questions, kid. I pointed out the obvious flaws in your logic … I presented you with a valid and sound replacement … and you’ve been going psycho ever since. Settle down, lil guy.

Take this time to learn. Stop flapping your virtual gums, look back at what was actually written, and if you have any further issues determining where you went wrong, ask nicely, and I’ll think about explaining your mistakes to you.
You're the one upset. See the constant attacks because you don't have an argument. The NCAA can attempt to take whatever action they want and 99% of people who come to their own conclusions won't let that have any impact.
99% of those that count Michigan's title will regardless of what the NCAA says
99%a that don't still won't even if the NCAA doesn't vacate it
You and the other one percent that can't think for themselves will wait and see what they say. Good luck to you.

You're the one upset. See the constant attacks because you don't have an argument. The NCAA can attempt to take whatever action they want and 99% of people who come to their own conclusions won't let that have any impact.
You and the other one percent that can't think for themselves will wait and see what they say. Good luck to you.
Never argue with a silly person. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Ain't nothing much going to happen to Michigan.

• Haha
Reactions: PSU4U and m.knox
Then you're consistent and will count Michigan's title if it's not vacated, correct?

Yes.

You count it currently, correct?

Yes.

Consistency...you don't think for yourself. You allow the NCAA to determine your thoughts.
I prefer to live in reality. I don’t dream up my own alternate version and consider it valid. You must be the other guy. Yes, if someone wins, they’re the winner. I don’t say someone else is the winner. If those wins are later deemed illegitimate by the governing authority, they are no longer the winner. Seems pretty straightforward to a logical person. You, however, are not that person.

Mocking you for your consistent failures and inability/unwillingness to reflect, identify your flaws and fix them doesn’t make me upset, sport.

Cool, I’m going to be illogical, like LandoCommando has suggested everyone should be, and insist PSU has won every national championship in every sport since the NCAA existed.

And rather than admit I’m wrong when someone points out this isn’t factually or logically correct, I’m then just going to argue that those folks don’t think for themselves.

Yes.

Yes.

I prefer to live in reality. I don’t dream up my own alternate version and consider it valid. You must be the other guy. Yes, if someone wins, they’re the winner. I don’t say someone else is the winner. If those wins are later deemed illegitimate by the governing authority, they are no longer the winner. Seems pretty straightforward to a logical person. You, however, are not that person.
That's not logical. That's terrifying that allow others to dictate how you view something especially an organization that is widely seen as a joke. When the NCAA tells us they aren't vacating the title (and the NCAA President already made that clear with his statements) you'll have to preach to a lot of people that don't count it.

Mocking you for your consistent failures and inability/unwillingness to reflect, identify your flaws and fix them doesn’t make me upset, sport.

Cool, I’m going to be illogical, like LandoCommando has suggested everyone should be, and insist PSU has won every national championship in every sport since the NCAA existed.

And rather than admit I’m wrong when someone points out this isn’t factually or logically correct, I’m then just going to argue that those folks don’t think for themselves.
See emotional. You haven't admitted you're wrong here yet which mean you never will.

That's not logical. That's terrifying that allow others to dictate how you view something especially an organization that is widely seen as a joke. When the NCAA tells us they aren't vacating the title (and the NCAA President already made that clear with his statements) you'll have to preach to a lot of people that don't count it.

It’s entirely logical.

You, on the other hand, want to create a fake “reality” for yourself.

Rules are set up … games are played … winners are declared at the conclusion. If a different winner than who originally appeared to win, or who I thought should have won, is declared … that’s what it is.

Facts are facts. Logic is logic.

You can cry about it all you want.

I can argue why it should have happened differently, or why it wouldn’t happen again, but it did happen.

That’s one of the saddest parts of your illogical tirade - you tried to couch it in terms of “what happened happened” to justify your stance … yet, when push comes to shove, you want to disregard what happened and “think for yourself” (which, for you, is code to make up your own reality).

See emotional. You haven't admitted you're wrong here yet which mean you never will.
I haven’t admitted I was wrong because I haven’t been wrong. That’s logical.

Compare to you, who eventually realized you actually were presenting straw man arguments (re JoePa and Michigan, at least) … and rather than admit you messed up, you decided to just try to brush away your mistakes and instead attack me for embracing facts, reality and logic.

You’re over your skis and flailing.

It’s entirely logical.

You, on the other hand, want to create a fake “reality” for yourself.

Rules are set up … games are played … winners are declared at the conclusion. If a different winner than who originally appeared to win, or who I thought should have won, is declared … that’s what it is.

Facts are facts. Logic is logic.

You can cry about it all you want.

I can argue why it should have happened differently, or why it wouldn’t happen again, but it did happen.

That’s one of the saddest parts of your illogical tirade - you tried to couch it in terms of “what happened happened” to justify your stance … yet, when push comes to shove, you want to disregard what happened and “think for yourself” (which, for you, is code to make up your own reality).
You're literally unable to think for yourself and are claiming that's logical.
What do you think I'm "crying about"?

I haven’t admitted I was wrong because I haven’t been wrong. That’s logical.

Compare to you, who eventually realized you actually were presenting straw man arguments (re JoePa and Michigan, at least) … and rather than admit you messed up, you decided to just try to brush away your mistakes and instead attack me for embracing facts, reality and logic.

You’re over your skis and flailing.
How do you think I messed up? I asked a question that you answered which clarified that you aren't capable of coming to your own conclusions. You wait until someone in power tells you what to think. Kind of like how Hilter gained control, right? Allowing a corrupt person (or organization) to dictate how one thinks. Not surprising based on your replies.

Did the UM coaches ever get interviewed by NCAA? The last I ever heard was that NO ONE from UM sat for an interview at the time of their tainted championship. If they never participated how can the NCAA NOT throw the book at UM for obstruction?

I disagree with most of your positions here, but I would advise you to put PP on ignore. He was banned two or three times on the old test board. He is a liar and a troll. One of the times he got banned involved a lie he made up about me. I thankfully put him on ignore which has been a very good decision for me. God only knows what he will make up when he sees this post, but I won't be reading it anyway.

I disagree with most of your positions here, but I would advise you to put PP on ignore. He was banned two or three times on the old test board. He is a liar and a troll. One of the times he got banned involved a lie he made up about me. I thankfully put him on ignore which has been a very good decision for me. God only knows what he will make up when he sees this post, but I won't be reading it anyway.
Appreciate the advise and respect you disagreeing with me most of the time. It would be boring if we all thought the same way about everything

Summarizing - Michigan Cheats to win.

Isn't it strange how they didn't start winning anything until the recruiting violations, sign stealing etc.... started?
The hammer will fall on Michigan, well maybe more like an anvil. I reported on the main board last year that the FBI was investigating gambling. So far as I know that investigation is still ongoing. They wouldn't be hanging around that long unless they have something. I think the whole thing could get so bad that there will be a major house cleaning at the university of Cheatigan.

How do you think I messed up? I asked a question that you answered which clarified that you aren't capable of coming to your own conclusions. You wait until someone in power tells you what to think. Kind of like how Hilter gained control, right? Allowing a corrupt person (or organization) to dictate how one thinks. Not surprising based on your replies.

Good lord.

Your original position was "what happened, happened." You can't change the past. It is what it is, so even if the NCAA vacates wins, that doesn't matter, because the wins happened.

Now you're saying "think for yourself, make up your own determinations of what happened. What happened, didn't happen, if you don't think it happened. Otherwise, Hitler's coming!"

And all this because you decided not to actually read what I wrote and follow my original argument, but you assumed I was arguing something else that I never stated. You thought I was saying the wins should be vacated and/or the title stripped and that the NCAA would be on board with this and, thus, I was promoting this process. You, of course, were arguing against that process with your "what happened, happened" line of argumentation - saying it wouldn't change anything if they vacated something. You thought I was arguing that the NCAA would change the past and UM would deservedly be stripped of their title. That's why you brought up JoePa - because you thought I was a Joebot who disagreed with his wins being vacated. You thought you had me there. Because, again, you made up an argument that I had never put forth (that's a straw man, kid).

Yes, kid, if the governing body says one team won, I concede that that team won. Even if I disagree with their reasoning, it's not my call. Even if I wish the outcome were different, it's not my call. If a ref calls a penalty, and I don't think it was a penalty, it's still a penalty. If a team wins and I think they should have lost, they still won. And if their win is vacated, and I think it shouldn't have been vacated, they still didn't win.

And that doesn't mean I can't, or don't think for myself, or that I currently support, or would have supported, Hitler, you absolute illogical nut case.

The long and the short of this is, you're arguing whatever you can to support UM having those wins and titles. When it changed from "whatever happened, happened," you ran to Hitler.

It's crazy.

Good lord.

Your original position was "what happened, happened." You can't change the past. It is what it is, so even if the NCAA vacates wins, that doesn't matter, because the wins happened.

Now you're saying "think for yourself, make up your own determinations of what happened. What happened, didn't happen, if you don't think it happened. Otherwise, Hitler's coming!"

And all this because you decided not to actually read what I wrote and follow my original argument, but you assumed I was arguing something else that I never stated. You thought I was saying the wins should be vacated and/or the title stripped and that the NCAA would be on board with this and, thus, I was promoting this process. You, of course, were arguing against that process with your "what happened, happened" line of argumentation - saying it wouldn't change anything if they vacated something. You thought I was arguing that the NCAA would change the past and UM would deservedly be stripped of their title. That's why you brought up JoePa - because you thought I was a Joebot who disagreed with his wins being vacated. You thought you had me there. Because, again, you made up an argument that I had never put forth (that's a straw man, kid).

Yes, kid, if the governing body says one team won, I concede that that team won. Even if I disagree with their reasoning, it's not my call. Even if I wish the outcome were different, it's not my call. If a ref calls a penalty, and I don't think it was a penalty, it's still a penalty. If a team wins and I think they should have lost, they still won. And if their win is vacated, and I think it shouldn't have been vacated, they still didn't win.

And that doesn't mean I can't, or don't think for myself, or that I currently support, or would have supported, Hitler, you absolute illogical nut case.

The long and the short of this is, you're arguing whatever you can to support UM having those wins and titles. When it changed from "whatever happened, happened," you ran to Hitler.

It's crazy.
You absolutely would have blindly followed Hitler kiddo

Good lord.

It's crazy.

I see from the response you're answering that he's now claiming we all have the same authority the NCAA (CFB's governing authority - legal authority granted to them by the University of Michigan themselves!) does??? He's such a moron and has zero bonafide arguments despite the amount of endless shit he posts. He can "think" whatever he wants - that doesn't make his asinine opinion equivalent to the Governing Authority's Official Ruling (authority that is granted to them by the participating schools themselves!). In FACT, AND REALITY, the Governing Authority is the only party with the legal authority to punish wanton and blatant cheating done to gain a competitive advantage - including vacating wins if they deem it appropriate to the crime.

• Love
Reactions: Westcoast24
You absolutely would have blindly followed Hitler kiddo
You poor thing. You went from "whatever happened, happened" to "whatever happened didn't happen, if you don't think it should have happened" to "if you think differently than me, you would have followed Hitler."

We're watching LandoTheUMTroll flame out.

It's just too bad UM never won a natty. And if you think they did, you ARE Hitler reincarnate, amirite? #Landologic

I see from the response you're answering that he's now claiming we all have the same authority the NCAA (CFB's governing authority - legal authority granted to them by the University of Michigan themselves!) does??? He's such a moron and has zero bonafide arguments despite the amount of endless shit he posts. He can "think" whatever he wants - that doesn't make his asinine opinion equivalent to the Governing Authority's Official Ruling (authority that is granted to them by the participating schools themselves!). In FACT, AND REALITY, the Governing Authority is the only party with the legal authority to punish wanton and blatant cheating done to gain a competitive advantage - including vacating wins if they deem it appropriate to the crime.

Now that he realizes his argument was wrong the entire time, he's had to resort to claiming that acceptance of a game's results means you're a Nazi simp.

It's lunacy. He needs a new moniker after this one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT