ADVERTISEMENT

Need to improve over the next 2 weeks.

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
Indiana is going to be a big challege. The Hoosiers is a big, talented team with an experience QB. No need to remind everyone what happened the last time we visited Bloomington.

Indiana is going to be a big challege. The Hoosiers is a big, talented team with an experience QB. No need to remind everyone what happened the last time we visited Bloomington.

Yep, and that's a big game for PSU.

OSU and MSU are probable losses and we're probably going to be underdogs vs. Michigan and @ Northwestern. In order to finish 4-4 in the B1G we probably need to beat Indy, Illinois, and Maryland.

Yep, and that's a big game for PSU.

OSU and MSU are probable losses and we're probably going to be underdogs vs. Michigan and @ Northwestern. In order to finish 4-4 in the B1G we probably need to beat Indy, Illinois, and Maryland.
I don't understand the big concern over IN. They are not as good as their record suggests. Our D will keep their O in check, and we should have Barkley back by then to help balance our O.

I don't understand the big concern over IN. They are not as good as their record suggests. Our D will keep their O in check, and we should have Barkley back by then to help balance our O.

Agree that Indiana is over rated (4-0 against weak opponents). But PSU lost to Temple and struggled with UB and SDSU. Now we've got injury concerns. I'm not prepared to say we're a lot better than Indy at this point.

Indiana's hurry up offense with a seasoned QB could give our defense problems, especially if our offense isn't able to sustain drives long enough to give the defense some rest. While we've been very good against the run, I'm concerned they could still put up some points and this could turn into a shoutout type game.

Indiana's hurry up offense with a seasoned QB could give our defense problems, especially if our offense isn't able to sustain drives long enough to give the defense some rest. While we've been very good against the run, I'm concerned they could still put up some points and this could turn into a shoutout type game.

I agree. Our Offense will be the key to this game. We need to keep IU's Offense off the field to win. IU has been getting progressively better as a program and IU has been bringing in good players on Offense. During the course of this series, even though we have dominated, IU has played us tough. We need to beat IU to have a successful season. If not, it's an indication that we will struggle in conference.

Getting healthy (Allen, Barkley, Bell, Lucas) will be the biggest factor in getting better in the next two weeks. Getting Nelson back on the OL would help as well.

I agree. Our Offense will be the key to this game. We need to keep IU's Offense off the field to win. IU has been getting progressively better as a program and IU has been bringing in good players on Offense. During the course of this series, even though we have dominated, IU has played us tough. We need to beat IU to have a successful season. If not, it's an indication that we will struggle in conference.
IU has no defense. All four weak teams they played scored on them and they had to come back and win games after being down. Temple is a better team than IU.

IU has no defense. All four weak teams they played scored on them and they had to come back and win games after being down. Temple is a better team than IU.

IU had a horrible Defense 2 years ago and we made them look like the 86 Bears.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT