ADVERTISEMENT

NIL Director job posting

I don't see how Penn State could give him a percentage of NIL a student athlete earned. A bonus would be possible.
Maybe I'm not understanding correctly how the NIL arrangements work, but I was thinking that part of the NIL Director's responsibilities would be to act as something of a deal maker where he would actively solicit the "investors" who would be funding the NIL money. If that is the case, then there would be some incentive to pay him a commission on the student earnings that he would bring in.

Reactions: hlstone
The Slush covers your fiber costs, so when anything weird or funny happens in the GIAsphere you can piss them off with blazing internet speeds. They’ll give you all the IP addresses you need and cover your wages during bans under their Haters Compensation Plan.
Most of the craziness in the cesspool is between 10pm-1am. Is there combat pay by chance? If I have to use a rhetorical Gatlin gun to kill MSU158 and his nonsense, how is that rewarded.

Most of the craziness in the cesspool is between 10pm-1am. Is there combat pay by chance? If I have to use a rhetorical Gatlin gun to kill MSU158 and his nonsense, how is that rewarded.
That contentious irritant deserves a more medieval punishment than a quick kill like that - like dumping a vat of boiling tar on him or sending the bloated, diseased body of Bob Nicolls over his ramparts so to speak

That contentious irritant deserves a more medieval punishment than a quick kill like that - like dumping a vat of boiling tar on him or sending the bloated, diseased body of Bob Nicolls over his ramparts so to speak
Ha ha ha! Have you read or seen Dune? Reminds me of House Harkonnen. Maybe Iowa has a House Nicolls! They control all the corn harvesting in Iowa!

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT