ADVERTISEMENT

Non-participation in bowl games

IMO the players have every right to opt out of games. Also IMO the fans have every right to be upset about it and not support financially if that’s how they choose.

For me it comes back to who we are recruiting and how we are recruiting them. What is their mental make up when you are recruiting them?

and for those that wish to talk about Micah….he cost himself a boatload of money by sitting out. He would have gone top 5 had he not opted out.
Yes, but I am sort of getting tired of their tweets telling us how great PSU was and the joy they had playing for PSU. I believe they are just trying to assuage the anger of some fans and fellow teammates. Soothing an attack of their conscience.

Reactions: Texas Lion
Yes, but I am sort of getting tired of their tweets telling us how great PSU was and the joy they had playing for PSU. I believe they are just trying to assuage the anger of some fans and fellow teammates. Soothing an attack of their conscience.
Great perspective, just doubt their sincerity, intent and words because it helps fuel your “tiredness “. 🙄

I agree with that. In my heart I will always cheer harder for the guys that stayed and fought. Except for the 1st round Dotson and Brisket I bet you will not see a very successful career out of the others.

I agree with that. In my heart I will always cheer harder for the guys that stayed and fought. Except for the 1st round Dotson and Brisket I bet you will not see a very successful career out of the others.
Please, enough of. the word "blessed"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT