ADVERTISEMENT

Noteworthy Results and Goldfish Games — Week of 1/20-1/22

Two nearfall points for Barnett against Lee. And then Lee pins him.

Ramos needs to stall his way into the 3rd period against Lee and then let it fly for the last minute.

That’s the only guy and way I give a 1% chance against Lee.
I know the general sentiment is that 125 is weak and Spencer won't have to beat anyone to get his 4th, but man, he is impressive and I am loving the fact that we get to watch a guy we will be talking about for a long time. His sheer domination over the top competition is something I've never seen, not even from our incredible crew. He is pinning everyone at will and making a statement this year. We can all say what we want about Iowa and how they push, stall, and scratch and claw (ahem, Brands), but damn, Spencer is fun to watch!

And Dow sticks Assad. Ohhh boy.

And it was a quick, touch-fall call after Assad had been bridging a while. Folks are gonna be hot. 🔥🔥🔥
Here it is. Gelogaev special, lateral drop with double overs + inside trip. Definitely a quick call. That said, Assad was stuck longer initially, before the ref got into position.

(Video embedded in the tweet, may need to click thru but it's there.)

So, if KlenderJoey does a write-up on this dual does the headline read: "Iowa survives near annihilation by #11 Wisconsin"?

I kid, I kid. Please keep your PSU articles coming, Joey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT