ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Buffalo Game Thread

It was Clifford (answering my own question). Got a tad confused between the chat, texts, and actually watching the game. ;)

Unfortunately Oweh and Toney look like Tarzan and play like Jane.

We have no running game, without Clifford creating. The OL is a serious concern.

Our strength is special teams, dbs, quarterback, and TE

Receivers are ok and so is lb.

DT is a car wreck.

To say we have no running game is a bit harsh. Didn't really stick with it consistently, and outside of the Slade fumble, I thought the backs were fairly productive when they were given carries.

what's that -- Stout without a touchback? He squibb quicked it. PSU offsides on the kick, so PSU will have to rekick the KO

LOL, so after moving back 5 yards, Stout kicks it out of the end zone.

For all the problems we saw tonight at least we are not Tennessee!

Go see how they snatched a loss out of the jaws of victory at the end of regulation!

Priceless for those losers!

Reactions: psu00 and Lyons212
Cool. So your stance is that all current medical authorities are archaic. Duly noted.

Psst ... no one with any basic knowledge of the subject has ever described a fracture in multiple places as a compound fracture ... in the past, present or future.

Now let it go, Elsa. It’s OK to learn. Don’t fight it. You’re now more knowledgeable than you were minutes ago, and that’s a good thing.
I assume you are holding yourself out to be a medical expert.

At least I admitted I never heard the term compound used in that way, because it is not the term used in current fracture description terminology. Basic knowledge does not equate to expert knowledge, but more to layman’s knowledge. And I will leave it at that.

Reactions: pandaczar12
You guys make me laugh. We obviously came out flat. Probably looking past Buffalo. Then we put a 38-3 on them so far this half. And are beating the line. Why so miserable? We aren’t letting Army take us to 2 OTs.
PSU struggled to run the ball and the defense gave up 430 yds.

Honest question.....how has the OL not progressed over the past 3-5 seasons?

Reactions: 4INSBU
Everyone knows we can’t win every game 79-7 right???? Oh wait, people bitched about that game too.

Reactions: paws1957
Clifford seems to be a slow starter that gets better as the game goes on. The running game was really disappointing tonight, as well as the run defense. I really wish Journey Brown had gotten more carries.

PSU struggled to run the ball and the defense gave up 430 yds.

We won by 32 points. Like I said, clearly our players took Buffalo lightly. Or were looking past them. But still covered the spread.

A lot for the coaches to get on this week. This was an ugly win by 30+ but a good learning experience for a young team. Clifford has a good game again. Defense couldn’t get him back on the field early on. I like what i’ve Seen for it once being his second start.

Clifford seems to be a slow starter that gets better as the game goes on. The running game was really disappointing tonight, as well as the run defense. I really wish Journey Brown had gotten more carries.
As evidenced tonight, obviously Clifford can run, but there did seem to be about 2 instances in which he kept the ball that I thought the RB would have been a better decision...
Hopefully just part of the growth/ experience

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT