ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Buffalo Game Thread

OK. I will bite. Tell me where I am incorrect.

“Compound fracture” does not reference bones broken in more than one place. As I’ve stated, “open fracture” and “compound fracture” are synonymous terms. If you learned differently, you were taught incorrectly. It’s not up for debate. Let it go.

“Compound fracture” does not reference bones broken in more than one place. As I’ve stated, “open fracture” and “compound fracture” are synonymous terms. If you learned differently, you were taught incorrectly. It’s not up for debate. Let it go.
What is most concerning about this game: all the yardage the defense is giving up and how free (open) the Buffalo receivers are. That has to be cleaned up ASAP.

Reactions: ralphster
We do them a favor by letting that statue of a quarterback see a passive soft defense. Give him time and someone will come open. Pressure him, and to do that our overrated DL needs help of a blitz., and his accuracy drops

F’n Franklin. Leaving our star players in the game when it counts for nothing other than getting injured,

He’s your head coach...not mine.

What is most concerning about this game: all the yardage the defense is giving up and how free (open) the Buffalo receivers are. That has to be cleaned up ASAP.

Thanks, Rick. They'll bring you in as a consultant next week.

Yeah you really showed us, Loco. You're a dope.

Thanks. Cam Brown looks decent. Needs to clean up some missed tackles. The DT’s need to be more stout and letting RB’s carry them. D Ends were sorely quiet today. Micah seems to disappear for long stretches. The O line looks much less horrible in 2nd half, needs improvement to reach mediocre.

Cynical, but perhaps YGM just wanted to get his name called on TV. Invisible most of the game.

Thanks. Cam Brown looks decent. Needs to clean up some missed tackles. The DT’s need to be more stout and letting RB’s carry them. D Ends were sorely quiet today. Micah seems to disappear for long stretches. The O line looks much less horrible in 2nd half, needs improvement to reach mediocre.

Thanks, coach. Sorely quiet, I like it!

Micah was all over the field. Please stop it with criticism of him. We lose tonite without him Reid and TCF. Wait until you see the tackle totals tonite.

Reactions: NittanyChris
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT