ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Buffalo Game Thread

What a shit series
Are we hiding running game or do we not have confidence in any?

I think Buffalo might be better than that. :rolleyes:
I think Buffalo is better than the coaches thought. Hope we have learned a lot tonight. As we move into the schedule first and second team should sort itself out. Time to play the starters and when needed play the second team era.
The big picture remains the same year in and year out. Online is a concern.

“Compound fracture” does not reference bones broken in more than one place. As I’ve stated, “open fracture” and “compound fracture” are synonymous terms.
Apparently I am not familiar with archaic terminology such as “compound” as current medical terminology does not use that term. To correctly describe a fracture, one should describe the location (metaphysis, diaphysis, etc.) whether it is complete or incomplete, type (spiral, oblique, transverse, etc.), displacement, angulation, open, closed and other pertinent descriptors.

Reactions: pandaczar12
Apparently I am not familiar with archaic terminology such as “compound” as current medical terminology does not use that term. To correctly describe a fracture, one should describe the location (metaphysis, diaphysis, etc.) whether it is complete or incomplete, type (spiral, oblique, transverse, etc.), displacement, angulation, open, closed and other pertinent descriptors.
I think the proper medical description is "out for the season"

Reactions: Phil's Rug
Buffalo goes for it on 4th & 2, and loses a yard.

I know, some of you are still bitching about Pry, and the DL, and the this and the that ;)

qb dinged up why not go 5 wide no rb protection up big...soooo dumb I can't explain it

Reactions: Grass

Cool. So your stance is that all current medical authorities are archaic. Duly noted.

Psst ... no one with any basic knowledge of the subject has ever described a fracture in multiple places as a compound fracture ... in the past, present or future.

Now let it go, Elsa. It’s OK to learn. Don’t fight it. You’re now more knowledgeable than you were minutes ago, and that’s a good thing.

Big Zero fits you.

I hope YGM did not quit. He sure look busted and beaten.
Jack Ham said before the game that he would be going up against there best offensive lineman there Left Tackle and he also said 5 or 6 of there best guys hit the portal for bigger schools.

Unfortunately Oweh and Toney look like Tarzan and play like Jane.

We have no running game, without Clifford creating. The OL is a serious concern.

Our strength is special teams, dbs, quarterback, and TE

Receivers are ok and so is lb.

DT is a car wreck.

Reactions: ralphster
Levis throws a bomb to a wide open Dotsan for the TD

With the PAT, it's 45-13, with 3:03 left in the game.

Wait, was that Levis or Clifford that threw the TD?

Reactions: ftlpsu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT