ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Illinois Game Thread

Miles runs so differently than SB but similar to SB he has powerful lower body.

PSU needs an LB coach badly.

I think they just need Linebackers. The best 3 are all freshman. Kids need to be put out there to get experience and they are and the result is the mistakes we are seeing. Just have to outscore Illinois tonight, go 1-0 and let next week take care of itself.

Reactions: Player2BNamedL8r
I wonder if LJ sr would consider coming back to State College as our defensive coordinator.

Difference between good teams and great teams is great teams make plays...TCF makes that Int, no TD for Illinois and this offense gets the ball back. Nick Scott picks up that fumble and Illinois doesn’t get a TD.

This offensive line reminds me some of the great ones. They are opening huge holes and pushing defenders 5-10 yards off the ball.

They are up against two sophomores and two juniors. If the published weights are correct the Illinois front is 245, 265, 300, 215 pounds. Our OL may be good but this is no test. Jury is out.

I think they just need Linebackers. The best 3 are all freshman. Kids need to be put out there to get experience and they are and the result is the mistakes we are seeing. Just have to outscore Illinois tonight, go 1-0 and let next week take care of itself.
Cam Brown is a Junior, Koa Farmer is a 5th year Senior.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT