ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Indiana Game Thread

The FS crew is talking about no spring practice and scripted plays in practices hurting PSU.
It doesn’t seem to be affecting Indy that much.

This team just isn’t ready to play.
This is on the coaches and primarily the head guy. I have never called for his head, but I am really starting to question his overall coaching ability. Good recruiter, but it seems that is about all when it comes to X and O’s and team preparation. This could be a 50-0 game next week.

Reactions: Novalions
WTF!!!!!!!! Was all that in the first half.

WOW, just how bad can you play a first half... REALLY

The FS crew is talking about no spring practice and scripted plays in practices hurting PSU.

Well, they're not playing that great.

The interceptions were two of the worst f***ing throws you'll ever see at this level. Stevie Wonder would pick those passes off.

That set up obvious field position in which they cashed in.

Penix hasn't been sharp at all.

This is more about the absolute shitting on ourselves more than IU doing anything spectacular.

Nice to see the board in tip top shape (and I only read page 15 lol).

Terrible luck with our RBs. No JB, Cain already hurt? Lee banged up now? QBs responsible for 3 turnovers.

Not sure if it's been said yet, but did KC inherit Rahne's playbook? I didn't see anything that resembles what he called last year minus the unbalanced line and the Wildcat attempts (both of which failed).

Defense ... Jury still out. They did decent with bad field position. Waiting for more.

I’ve been the biggest Franklin fan, but there is no excuse not to use the timeouts at the end of the half.
I’m ok with it on the basis that nothing is working - let’s minimize the damage and get to halftime as quickly as we can.

You’re not wrong that his clock management isn’t great but there’s pro coaches who can’t even get clock management right.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
I don’t understand our special teams coach. Right before the kick I said to my wife, “He is going to miss it, look at the way his hips are facing.” I coach soccer. It was really obvious to me.
The holder was lined up way diagonally from long snapper, I predicted a miss seeing that alignment,

Reactions: Novalions
Total yds 173-87
First downs 11-6

3 TOs, missed FG, flubbed KO return

This is on the coaches and primarily the head guy. I have never called for his head, but I am really starting to question his overall coaching ability. Good recruiter, but it seems that is about all when it comes to X and O’s and team preparation. This could be a 50-0 game next week.
42-11 in the last four years...horrible coach.

Can they still review the fumble play after the fact and get Brooks for targeting, which it clearly was?

Hope not. This team needs all the upperclassmen leadership it can get every game....

On the bright side: PSU made practically every mistake possible in the first half, so the second half should be mistake-free. Unless someone decides to run the wrong way and end up in the wrong end zone aka The Jim Marshall run.....

Well, don’t they (IU) have something like 18 returning starters. Most of the players have played together for awhile. That being said, the penn state team appears horribly prepared with mistake upon mistake. Special teams have especially been bad, the worst I have ever seen in CFB. Absolutely mind numbingly bad.

Really Indy hasn't done anything. We basically scored all their points for them and stopped ourselves on O.

Nice to see the board in tip top shape (and I only read page 15 lol).

Terrible luck with our RBs. No JB, Cain already hurt? Lee banged up now? QBs responsible for 3 turnovers.

Not sure if it's been said yet, but did KC inherit Rahne's playbook?

I’ve noticed we’ve gone back to the JoMo slow developing mesh point again - and its not working

This team is missing its best players. Brandon Smith was a non-factor. Parsons is a big, big loss. Brown and now Cain out...Just wow....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT