ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Iowa Game Thread

I WILL NEVER DOUBT MCSORELY AGAIN.

The only reason we had to win on the last play and throw into traffic was mcsorely.

That said he has the will to win.

Ldn

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
t9h05d.jpg

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT HE SAID!

UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - Absolutely no class by Ferentz when he could barely bring himself to shake Franklin's hand. Surprised by that.

That's quite a stretch considering how the game ended. He showed no disrespect.

So how on earth was that not Holding on the 2nd Down Pass to Johnson? Defender had a hold of his jersey at his right shoulder pad from the LOS until the ball arrives and "bronco rides him" all the way down the field - that is not legal and the penalty should have been called as it was beyond obvious (and was an automatic first down penalty).
OMG Bushwood.... enjoy the win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT