ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Maryland Game Thread

A couple thoughts:

Rahne calling a hell of a game.

Clifford has looked very comfortable.

Get the starters out, can’t take any extra injuries.

LawnBoys look legit.

Maryland is terrible. Undisciplined.

Reactions: ralphster
Stop the insanity!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!
QCn0qU.jpg

Ripping on penn state for calling a timeout in the 2nd quarter with 18 seconds left? Unreal announcing.

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
Nice to see they've learned to milk the clock a bit instead of snapping the ball with 15 seconds on the play clock when the game clock is also running.

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
Very one sided...and we’re honoring Ralph Friedgen....really?

I like how the announcer said it was "unfortunate" that Maryland was struggling so much and getting pasted... Why is it unfortunate? What a joke - MD is getting what they deserve and have earned. The announcer has stated that it's "unfortunate" PSU is playing so well....really? Interesting announcing to say the least.

Did Franklin leave Maryland on bad terms? He's looking like he wants to drop 80 on them.

I was in Dallas all week for work and flew up this evening and just got home. From reading the predictions earlier today and the comments during the week I know we are down it's just a matter of how much. Please catch me up, how bad is it?
It’s been a ass beating so far!:eek:

"Hang one hundred on them"

"Yeah that's the thought process here"

Clowns

Did Franklin leave Maryland on bad terms? He's looking like he wants to drop 80 on them.

Thought he was supposed to be the coach in waiting and that fell through. Was there a change in the AD at UMD then?

Boy, this game is not going the way I thought it was. I figured I would be watching a close contest.

I am actually impressed by how the coaching staff has responded to problems in the first three games.

Gee, maybe opponents were better in those games - ever think of that Mr. Football Savant? ASWP did just beat an undefeated and highly ranked UCF team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT