ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Michigan 11/28/20 Game Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
Please use this thread for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussions. If you're replying to another post, please use the Quote function.

We Are ...

- more than ready for a win
- always enjoy watching PSU defeat Michigan, in every sport
- suspect that this is a D that PSU should be able to pass again, along as the QB has time to throw
- wondering what @Midnighter's bar will be serving, in honor of his birthday
- pretty confident that White is better looking than Maize
- looking forward to an enjoyable game

... Penn State !!!!

Please use this thread for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussions. If you're replying to another post, please use the Quote function.

We Are ...

- more than ready for a win
- always enjoy watching PSU defeat Michigan, in every sport
- suspect that this is a D that PSU should be able to pass again, along as the QB has time to throw
- wondering what @Midnighter's bar will be serving, in honor of his birthday
- pretty confident that White is better looking than Maize
- looking forward to an enjoyable game

... Penn State !!!!

Breaking out the good stuff....

tumblr_nu9uao6nrk1rbogtto1_5001.gif

Michigan at -1 or -1.5 feels like easy money. This team blows. I'm taking the wolverines. It's a perfect hedge - I'll happily lose some money if they win and if they lose, then I've made some money.

Crazy how the Vegas lines have swung in the past 48-72 hours. On Thursday, Michigan was still holding as a 2 1/2 point favorite. Last night, Michigan was down to -1. This morning, Penn State was a 1-point favorite. Currently, it's back to Michigan -1 after being at -1 1/2 about a half hour ago.

Midnighter Bar Birthday/Muck Fichigan Specials

catch2.gif

crykicker.gif

giphy.gif

Servers are here all day folks - motto of the day is 'early and often'.

The A-Rob - Bailey's Irish Cream, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Ice, Garnish with replay of 2013 Michigan Game - $11.00

Another Midnight Birthday Cocktail - Islay scotch to spritz, Diplomatico Mantuano Rum, Cocchi Torino vermouth, Punt y Mes, 1 pinch coffee-infused salt - $14.00

Vaunted Don Brown Defense - Johnny Smoking Gun Whisky (MI), Carrot juice, Lemon, Pickled Ginger Shrub, Sesame oil, Toasted Rice Syrup - We'll pay you to drink if you shout about how great it is to every single person you see.

Jimmah - Ice Cold Milk, Ice, Garnish with stiff Khaki's and Well Done Steak - $25.00

First Win - Keg of Yuengling, 40 Plastic Cups, Bottle of Old Overholt Rye - $100.00

May be back at the half with specials depending on how things go - let's do this!

Fiona is at the bar - tip big!

8o6Q.gif

What are the odds Michigan scores a TD on their opening possession??
Check out my other thread....5 minutes gone in left in qtr 1, how many points has Pry's defense given up? I have the over/under at 10, and I am taking the over...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT