ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

Which is why you run....this O COORDINATOR hasn't figured it out!
He’s figured out that his QB is a big boy who can throw the ball in poor weather conditions. If PSU were running and not scoring there would be fans asking why they aren’t throwing.

Just stupid offensive play calling. Even Blackledge is saying so.

Another ridiculously bad call by cheating b1g hacks that takes a PSU TD off board. I don't think Luketa even touched him - he went into the whirling dervish fairy spin on his own. How many times have the biased b1g hacks let PSU's punter be hit? Then they call a bullshit block in the back on re-kick to further flip the field for MSU. Just ridiculous how bad the b1g Homer's routinely job PSU to affect the scoreboard.

It's a theme and is the reason we will lose to OSU. I don't think Minny will score a lot on us but if they do, then it could be trouble there too. Long, long naps by the offense all season long.

While I don’t disagree 100%, this scenario is a bit different. The conditions are barely play-able at this point.

Both teams are trying to make this game in miserable conditions as long as possible.

THIS Coaching SUCKS BIG TIME, RUN the BALL,However is calling these plays needs to be fired.

The guy's a moron, likes to bitch about everything ... it is funny though, watching him try to sound smart.

We were up by 21 and people are crying about Cain not getting enough touches but I'm the one bitching. Really? Good try kiddo.

Even blackledge is doing a wtf on the plays calls. Seriously 5 and 6 man run blitz so throw medium to deep every time? They have a quick pass game and somewhat of a run game. Just dink em to death and run the clock.

Reactions: ralphster
Another ridiculously bad call by cheating b1g hacks that takes a PSU TD off board. I don't think Luketa even touched him - he went into the whirling dervish fairy spin on his own. How many times have the biased b1g hacks let PSU's punter be hit? Then they call a bullshit block in the back on re-kick to further flip the field for MSU. Just ridiculous how bad the b1g Homer's routinely job PSU to affect the scoreboard.
There would not have been a score. Players stopped playing with the flag on the ground.

I can only hope Rahne is trying to put stuff on film - no other good explanation for the play calling.

Just why pass?

yeah there’s no point to throw. You guys have OSU in like 3 weeks you can’t impress the committee anymore until the Minny and OSU game.

Today was about just getting the win after two tough games for you guys and you put it away by half

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT