ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

Am I the only one that thinks Clifford is doing as well, if not better, than any realistic expectation that should have existed. We're not talking about a future first round pick here. He's been everything I hoped he'd be in his first year as a starter.

I think he has a strong chance to be a 1st round draft pick someday. I think he is really really good already. If he develops? For sure. Hes better than hack already.

Reactions: Indian rocks rich
I think he has a strong chance to be a 1st round draft pick someday. I think he is really really good already. If he develops? For sure. Hes better than hack already.

Fine. Ignore the first round part though Hack was based on potential not what he did on the field.

Reactions: ram2020
Great win. Team seemed to
lose focus in the second half. Tale of two halves. Still concerned with soft coverage and secondary play overall. Kudos to the front 7 and the O-line. 8-0!!! baby!!!!

Todd Blackledge never would have thrown a feeble "hail Mary" to the opponent down the middle of the field with no PSU receivers in sight. To do so requires a special level of non-intellect. You can probably relate to same.

I rest my case...do you desire to engage in a convo regarding Rahne and his "wisdom" for throwing when PSU should have been bleeding clock?
You must not remember the pass at the end of the 1980 Pitt game

Reactions: AvgUser
There was some chatter on this thread suggesting he seemed to have a limp. Dont know if he played in the second quarter but I don't recall seeing him play in the second half.
Just watched a replay of the first TD and he was limping badly coming out of the backfield. Not surprised he didn’t return.

Downfield coverage on punts has been exemplary. It also helps when the punter isn't under duress.

Today was a great Special Teams day.
Not really. Hamler fumbled a kickoff, which he recovered. We missed an extra point. And we sent a kickoff out of bounds. Tough conditions and some great punt coverage but overall I’d give us a B-. Oh and we also had a punt return called back due to a holding penalty.

Last edited:
Based on recent history against Michigan State why would you or anyone be upset if anyone believe we could be upset this weekend? There was reason to believe that was possible. In the end, the picked us.
If you hate ESPN so much why do you listen to their radio show?
And caring about Wanny is like caring about what Mark May said. Or Lee Corso at this point.
Or that total tool ------ JusticeBarkley!!!!

#88 is a special teams beast week in and week out-uggh on the dropped pass that would have been a TD. We’ve seen him get separation this yr. Hopefully he just shakes it off.

Reactions: paws1957
You must not remember the pass at the end of the 1980 Pitt game
Basically 4O yrs ago, I was 10 watching with my dad, unfortunately I’ll never forget that but Todd did redeem himself so all is forgiven in my book.

"Slowly" is the operative word. Sean is a "slow thinker" and is an embarrassment to the #14 jersey.
Not as much of an embarrassment as you are to your employer ----- pool ain't clean at all and you haven't been keeping it up to temp ----- since your "water" is clearly inferior and just "pissy cold"!!!

Todd Blackledge never would have thrown a feeble "hail Mary" to the opponent down the middle of the field with no PSU receivers in sight. To do so requires a special level of non-intellect. You can probably relate to same.

I rest my case...do you desire to engage in a convo regarding Rahne and his "wisdom" for throwing when PSU should have been bleeding clock?
That was, what? His 3rd Int of the season? I agree that he needs to work on some things (reading ALL of his progressions for one), but protecting the ball has been one of his MANY positives.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT