ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

So, he catches the ball, right? Yes. I didn't say he was the most elusive back. Actually Cain would be last on the elusive list. Tell me that Cain is a complete back. If you believe that you don't know football. if you don't believe that you need to stop complaining about his lack of playing time. I have a reputation? Sweet.

Guys, Noah Cain is a true freshman and he is doing just fine this season. Stop criticizing a true freshman who has played well.

So, he catches the ball, right? Yes. I didn't say he was the most elusive back. Actually Cain would be last on the elusive list. Tell me that Cain is a complete back. If you believe that you don't know football. if you don't believe that you need to stop complaining about his lack of playing time. I have a reputation? Sweet.

The guy's a moron, likes to bitch about everything ... it is funny though, watching him try to sound smart.

Reactions: PSU621
Rahne is blowing another second half. Yeah we will win, but his thick headedness to run a more balanced attack is worrisome and just puzzling.

Glad to be up 3 scores. Thanks again to the first half.

Total loss to understand what Rahne is thinking right now.

Does our defense need more practice?

He’s thinking we are up 21 points and it’s raining like crazy. Don’t turn the ball over. Not that hard to comprehend.

Rahne is blowing another second half. Yeah we will win, but his thick headedness to run a more balanced attack is worrisome and just puzzling.
We're up by three tds on the road in the rain . But I'm sure you're right he says dripping with sarcasm.

Now is the time to use a hammer type running back. Slade gets a once in a while long gainer followed by multiple 1 or 2 yard losses. And he gets trucked trying to pass protect.

I remember the good old days when you would get a lead and then run the clock out. This thing should have been over by now. I’m cold watching those fans sitting in that rain.

Show me ALL of my posts complaining about Cain’s lack of playing time. I’ll wait. I believe he is our best back, and should get more playing time, primarily at the expense of Slade. I’m fine with a “rotation” of Cain and Brown, with the occasional playing of Ford and Slade (in that order). And Slade is fast, but elusive? Not so much.

KJ with a punt return for a TD, but a flag on the field. May have been for running into the kicker

And we’re going on 1.5 quarters of the offense disappearing again.
It's a theme and is the reason we will lose to OSU. I don't think Minny will score a lot on us but if they do, then it could be trouble there too. Long, long naps by the offense all season long.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT