ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

Just need to throw once more on 1st down to put MSU out of their collective misseries........

Score here and then bring in Levis.

Praise Cliffords first half and call the second half a learning experience.

Cain had 6 carries for 21 yards. He's not an elite back. All 4 backs add something. He's getting enough playing time IMO and we keep winning so...
He may not be elite, but he’s our best and he’s also the guy who always falls forward and can grind out some yards. And I’m at a loss to determine what it is that Slade adds.

He may not be elite, but he’s our best and he’s also the guy who always falls forward and can grind out some yards. And I’m at a loss to determine what it is that Slade adds.

I guess we all should be thankful then that you're not the coach.

Slade is the best receiver out of the backfield. The staff clearly doesn't agreement with this board's assessment that he's clearly our best.

Tough conditions for Clifford. That toss out of bounds was ok. That pass to Hamler lacked his usual zip. He is limiting his mistakes now.

Bad drop by Hamler. Should have tried to get half the distance on 3rd to make 4th down less difficult.

I don't understand why we're not working the tight ends and short passes until MSU decides to stop them. That's what would open up running lanes. MSU isn't going to change their front 7 coverage by our throwing it deep.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT