ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Northwestern Game Thread

Stevens doing his Barkley impersonation....trying to hurdle the line and then almost bounces for the TD

Might be better off with Steven's speed in the RPO. Trace might be a little dinged. He doesn't seem to have the quickness you usually see from him. Plus as you all know, 2nd team QB is always the best player on the team.

Reactions: AWS1022
nnpu7n.jpg

Barkley over the top!

Might be better off with Steven's speed in the RPO. Trace might be a little dinged. He doesn't seem to have the quickness you usually see from him. Plus as you all know, 2nd team QB is always the best player on the team.

I think he's faster, stronger, and more elusive to be honest. Trace is making his hay today throwing, RPO with him running is horrible.

Stevens on 3rd and short for sure.

When you have the best RB in the nation and this is our running game, it’s a scheme problem.

Reactions: ftlpsu
McSorely is having s great day passing and we're up 17. Don't be calling for Stevens except as used in goal line situations. Defense is stellar today.

McSorely is having s great day passing and we're up 17. Don't be calling for Stevens except as used in goal line situations. Defense is stellar today.

Agree, but there is an old phrase that says "pass to score, run to win." Keep throwing it and 26 will get a big one soon enough.

Reactions: ftlpsu
We are two halves away from playing Michigan...the team that charts tendencies as well as Alabama.

Tendencies be damned in two weeks.

Settle down!

But at some point you got to be able to execute/ block on the plays you run today and they aint doin it now!!! despite whatever type of play it is

so what miracle play call package is gonna make the line all of a sudden play better in the 2 halves from now??

I don't buy your tendency argument especially since what they are running now is no different that what they ran last year

Targeting is a stupid rule. I was an LB in HS. Seems like every rule change favors offense over defense. Flag football is coming soon.

WE ARE!!!!!

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT