ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Northwestern Game Thread

They don't have an answer for Toney, other than quick release. Need some B gap blitzing to go along with his outside rush.

JoeMo needs to make some major halftime adjustments. We need to show teams that if they sell out to stop Saquon we will make them pay dearly with our passing game.

Reactions: dogwood3131
Huge first possession. Shut them down and score, huge. Give up points, will be a nail biter.

Just getting worked up front offensively. Would like to see Gesicki or the TE's get involved and get them on their heels a bit.

I just don’t understand u have a rb like Barkley and middle of pack BIG teams can total take him out this easily.
There is something seriously wrong with run game. What in world are these coaches doing.

I guess Dowrey and Gaia were better than anybody thought.

Guessing you forgot Dowrey being benched in favor of a true freshman? And the inside pass rush that blew up countless pass attempts?

Moorhead's current flaw is not adjusting to the defense. It's truly like we are being too cute. I'd rather add two OL than the two backup TEs on a 3rd and 1 run. It's telegraphed as is, get the ball rolling quicker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT