ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Northwestern Game Thread

I cant tell but the blocking scheme must be awful on short yardage...there are way too many losses for missed assignments to be the cause

Reactions: FJ47 and Pride
Anybody simply think that with Michigan and Ohio State in back to back weeks the offense you see today is not the same one you will see in two weeks?

That Moorhead had an offense for the first 6 weeks and an offense for the next six weeks.

Either that is the case OR Moorhead is an idiot.

I'm guessing minds are blown in two weeks.

Moorhead is a lousy situational play caller. WTF was that 3rd down call

****ing brutal

We have the wind at our back and receivers running wide open all over the field...m.. what the hell are we doing???!!!!

Gonzalez doubled down with McGovern instead of sliding off for the LB reading draw. Hard to blame this on Moorhead's play calling. If #74 gets his block, Saquon gets positive yards.

Also, look how dangerous a 2 back set it. Miles with Barkley would be a nightmare.
Gonzalez should be on the bench. This line is not built for RPO.

Reactions: adh110
Trace can't run. He is running like he is hurt. If he can't run the RPO makes no sense because it puts Barkley at a huge disadvantage as the guy keying on him has a running start and Barkley is still.

Not sure what our coaches are thinking. We waste the first 2 seconds of OL blocking every play with a QB who can't run

LdN

Reactions: psu2016
I have been slow to jump on the complain train but we are throwing at will. Moorhead is killing me here. Leaving them in the game

Reactions: Pride
Anybody simply think that with Michigan and Ohio State in back to back weeks the offense you see today is not the same one you will see in two weeks?

That Moorhead had an offense for the first 6 weeks and an offense for the next six weeks.

Either that is the case OR Moorhead is an idiot.

I'm guessing minds are blown in two weeks.
I hope....doubtful...but if so it would be ingenious.

You'd think they'd get the idea that McSorley running the ball doesn't work anymore. Once again letting a team hang close on the road.

Please tell me what McSorley saw there that made him think keeping the ball was the right choice.

Trace is not a dangerous enough runner to beat teams selling out on the run to Barkley. It's just a fact.

Reactions: adh110
Did Moorehead make the plane? Ok sorry couldn't resist. Of course he is there , I can see him there stomping on Barkley's Heisman hopes.

Reactions: ftlpsu
We have the wind, we have wide open receivers and McSorley has nine completions in a row.

So let's have three runs and punt.

Priceless.

Reactions: FJ47
NU is exploiting our zone scheme. Time to man up and blow them off the ball

We need to made some offensive adjustments during halftime and get the ball to Barkley in space. We should be dominating this team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT