ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Ohio State game thread

🍹 MIDNIGHTER BAR GAME DAY SPECIALS 🍻

Last menu on the old board - let's go out in style!!

One for Shelley - Watershed Apple Brandy, Tonic Water, Apple Slice Garnish, Eternal Scorn - $50.00 + Half of Everything You Have

Bucknutter - Hot Chocolate, Eight Oaks Bourbon, Melted Peanut Butter, Whipped Cream - $10.00

Everyone Kills People - Canada Dry, King Cobra, Three Years of Ohio State Tuition - $3.50 + Tattoo

Test Board - Combine Everclear, Bacardi 151, Jagermeister, Mt. Gay Rum, Hennessy, Goldschlager, Grey Goose Vodka, Beefeater Gin, Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Absinthe, and Patron Tequila in a 2 oz. shot glass, add flame - $35.00

PSUROtation - Whistle Pig 12 Year Old Rye, Dolan Dry & Sweet Vermouths, Angostura Bitters, Brandied Cherry, Lemon Twist Garnish, Tingling Sensation - $18.00

Gambit Enterprises Low Quality, High Alcohol Beverage - Sort of like a can of Whiteclaw, but not really - it sort of tastes like a can of Whiteclaw if it was photocopied - if that makes sense?, served to you by either Diane Lane or Elisabeth Shue - 1 Bitcoin

Franklin Stays - Tanqueray London Dry Gin, Pink Grapefruit Juice, Tonic Water, Rosemary and Pink Grapefruit Slice Wedge Garnish - $1,000.00 Venmo to Keep James Franklin at Penn State GoFundMe Page

The McAndrew - Lagavulin 16 Year Old Scotch, Decades of Friendship, Fellowship, and Entertainment - Priceless

Looking forward to the game and one more 'in game thread' go 'round here! Let's win this one!

Also, please remember to tip your servers - they work hard and really, really appreciate crypto!

8dd52acd01c9faf236cfc0cfbbc7ecb2.gif

beer-chug.gif

200.gif

wp-1463742650195.gif

1ffd791dd2ddba175d49becc9a401fa6.gif

b7eebd15bc6a9d0de578d4047c5bea78.gif

drinking.gif

Since this is our "Last Call" at the bar - I'm buying everyone in the board a "The McAndrew" and let's close down this establishment in style with a smile on our faces and a new tattoo of The Glov plastered on our arses!!! :)

PSU forces a punt on tOSU"s 2nd offensive drive

Dotson with a FC of the punt around the PSU 11

My dear wife, a devoted PSU alumna, just declared that we're watching baseball in 7 minutes. I've learned not to argue with perfection 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: sluggo72
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT