ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Rutgers 2020 Game Thread

Forget about asking CJF anything in a presser, because he doesn't say sh!t outside of the rah rah stuff...

I want to put a mic on coach C and ask him why is the play calling so damn predictable with Levis in the game. That would be my first question for him; I've got more.

Still waiting to see this coaching staff step up, from top to bottom.

More than half of Clifford's throws are too high. Put him on the bench and play a freshman that can actually throw passes that can be caught with a chance for some YAC.....

Reactions: Sooner Lion
We spend way too much time setting up on offense, that was close to delay of the game. The snap was rushed and Clifford dropped it. Obviously with a 4th qtr lead, you want to take time off the clock. But we seem to do it throughout the entire game. It drives me nuts.

Receivers are too short

Yep. Too short to catch throws that are 4 foot higher than what they should be.

These receivers would look tall if we had a QB throwing to them that was as accurate as an average high school QB........

Decent teams finish that drive and end the game. This is a very, very average team.

Forget about asking CJF anything in a presser, because he doesn't say sh!t outside of the rah rah stuff...

I want to put a mic on coach C and ask him why is the play calling so damn predictable with Levis in the game. That would be my first question for him; I've got more.

Still waiting to see this coaching staff step up, from top to bottom.

“First of all, I want to give credit to Rutgers.....”

Ugh, that throw.

Just hope Cliff plays like an experienced senior next year. I can accept a bus driver QB as I'm not expecting anything other than (I hope) an elimination of turnovers and high passes.

Otherwise, lol, I think I'll be ready for the Ta'Quan Roberson or Micah Bowens era in 2022.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT