ADVERTISEMENT

Official Super Bowl LIII game thread: Rams vs. Patriots

I knew there was a reason the family had me put on a big pot of chili.:)

tsk, tsk, tsk ... some people are so impatient. I just came to this board to start the Super Bowl thread. Unlike last year, my Eagles are not playing in the game, so my interest level is significantly lower. Anyway, seems as though @BobPSU92's official thread is a good one, so no reason for me to start another.

Here's hoping it's an entertaining game, that many of you win any pools you're in, and that you have a good bit of food and drink before, during, and after the game.

Go Birds

tsk, tsk, tsk ... some people are so impatient. I just came to this board to start the Super Bowl thread. Unlike last year, my Eagles are not playing in the game, so my interest level is significantly lower. Anyway, seems as though @BobPSU92's official thread is a good one, so no reason for me to start another.

Here's hoping it's an entertaining game, that many of you win any pools you're in, and that you have a good bit of food and drink before, during, and after the game.

Go Birds

FOOTBALL. :eek: waits for no one. :eek:

This thread is as good as any other I start. :eek:

Tom, enjoy the game. :)

I'm thinking of trying some of that stuff that you guys talk about - I think that you called it "beer". You all have a lot more experience with it so I'm not too sure how well I'll handle it. Any advice?

I'm thinking of trying some of that stuff that you guys talk about - I think that you called it "beer". You all have a lot more experience with it so I'm not too sure how well I'll handle it. Any advice?

drink several beers, rather quickly, on an empty stomach. Do not worry about the brand, or the type of beer. If you start with the aforementioned foundation, it won't much matter what you eat or drink after that. It will make for a good evening/Super Bowl experience, though you may be in some discomfort tomorrow. ;)

Gambits checking in. We are not watching the BIG GAME. I am starting a new book, The Worst Hard Time by Timothy Egan, about the Dust Bowl, and the wife is setting up a movie for us to watch (not sure what). For the rest of you, enjoy the game.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Can’t wait to watch 90% of the patriots offensive plays be the following today:

1) screen to the RB
2) 5-10 yard slant to WR
3) run up the middle
4) inaccurate deep ball that gets bailed out by a PI call

Reactions: PearlSUJam
TWO different fanbases following the game in the same thread? Heck, hard enough getting one fanbase in a game thread to coexist!! This might get interesting!

Reactions: psu00
Did they always do America The Beautiful? Or is this recent? These girls have some pipes.

Thoughts on that rendition of "America the Beautiful"? Not an abomination, but a bit different. Good overall.

Pretty ladies (Chloe x Halle).

chloe-x-halle-bet-experience-2016-billboard-1548.jpg

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Love Gladys, but this is not good. Not sure if there’s an audio issue...

Okay - she was saving for the finale; well done...

Thoughts on that rendition of "America the Beautiful"? Not an abomination, but a bit different.

Pretty ladies (Chloe x Halle).
I thought it was an embarrassment to the song.......which is typical. No one wants to let the words be the star.
chloe-x-halle-bet-experience-2016-billboard-1548.jpg

That flyover was freaking awesome. What a totally cool showing. Gladys Knight and the flyover. Wow.

That could be the highlight of the night.

Reactions: RU31trap

Relax.

Edit: Post I was replying to was deleted?

The Rams go three and out. The Patriots defense was all over the Rams on that series.

Rams better lucky than good.Luck will always even out in the long run but can make the difference in one game.

Silly Rams...... I bet the Saints would have scored on that drive. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT