ADVERTISEMENT

Open Thread: Penn State vs. Army

Yeah, thinking Joe Lee might get some chances to make this weight his own.
Well the wish that Barraclough would take ownership of the weight flew out the window.
Question for you.
What are the chances Facundo can successfully cut to 157 or Van Ness can handle stepping up to 157? If Barraclough handled Lee then I can not imagine Barraclough or Lee is going to be the March 157 pounder.

Well the wish that Barraclough would take ownership of the weight flew out the window.
Question for you.
What are the chances Facundo can successfully cut to 157 or Van Ness can handle stepping up to 157? If Barraclough handled Lee then I can not imagine Barraclough or Lee is going to be the March 157 pounder.
0 on both occasions. Though on the Lee note, I don’t think wrestle-off results are particularly transitive.

Reactions: PAwrestling
If heard JB correctly he confirmed the mineo tweet that max won the wrestle off w late td

Question for you.
zero on facundo. he looks huge at 165.

Reactions: CSauertiegPSU
Well…a lot to be encouraged about and some other things not so much. Isn’t that how it usually went this time of the year leading up to Cael and PSUs 8 national championships?

Reactions: PASLP2
Hey what van ness weighing these day, getting up to 157 a possibility?and facundo start taking your shirt off

ADVERTISEMENT