ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Caption this photo

Zenophile

Oct 21, 2001
Directly above the center of the Earth
RAPS.jpg

Yeah, I can't. I got a nasty gram from one of the mods/BWI folks (Bauer), that my sig pic has been banned. I guess because of underboob. Whatevs.

So, first they ban the sig pic, but THEN they block me from access to my signature feature and therefore I cannot change it, meaning it is just stuck there.

I have tried to contact Nate Bauer three times to let me have access to my signature feature so I can change the sig pic.....but no response.

Go figure

Perhaps Tom McAndrew can help me out here.
We'll just have to suffer, I guess. BTW, I zoomed in on her tramp stamp and it says "This End Up"

'ro, I sent you a PM. Check the envelope icon at the top right of the board.

Aaaand...now I notice that 'ro's post has been removed. Wonder if new moderation is what drove the transfer of the JZ and MM threads to the test board, with threadlocker applied?

Aaaand...now I notice that 'ro's post has been removed. Wonder if new moderation is what drove the transfer of the JZ and MM threads to the test board, with threadlocker applied?
Probably. So, does this mean that any discussion of Sandusky is forever relegated to the fascist board? Or do we have an OGBOT member as a moderator now.

Probably. So, does this mean that any discussion of Sandusky is forever relegated to the fascist board? Or do we have an OGBOT member as a moderator now.

We have a test case here. Can we discuss the discussion of Sandusky or is discussion about discussion itself off limits?

What happens if we had a poll to rank the alltime best Defensive Coordinators?

Reactions: N&B4PSU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT