ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Rittenhouse Square Restaurants

LionFan87b

Jun 15, 2001
All knowing board, I need your advice. Need a restaurant in the area of Rittenhouse Square that a foodie would enjoy, but to which we can bring our 8 year old son.

Thanks!!

All knowing board, I need your advice. Need a restaurant in the area of Rittenhouse Square that a foodie would enjoy, but to which we can bring our 8 year old son.

Thanks!!
Parc is a good choice for foodies with kids, IMO. Classic French brasserie with simple dishes for kids and high end fare for adults. Great cocktails.

Reactions: Bob2022
Stay at home, it's the only safe place. :rolleyes:
I told my wife that I refuse to go into the city due to safety concerns. The guy that cuts our lawn got car jacked summer of 2021. They ripped him out of the car and kicked him several times when down and he ended up in the hospital for a few days with a bad concussion.

Thank you all for the recommendations!
Giorgio on Pine. Italian and BYOB so very kid friendly and you can save a bit of money by bringing your own wine. Food is outstanding.

We always ask for separate plates and share all the dishes that are ordered.

Giorgio on Pine. Italian and BYOB so very kid friendly and you can save a bit of money by bringing your own wine. Food is outstanding.

We always ask for separate plates and share all the dishes that are ordered.
wow that menu looks great!!

wow that menu looks great!!
The food in top notch. They just expanded last week so I hope the quality doesn't drop, but with the way the owner (Giorgio) runs around checking on his customers I expect it to remain outstanding.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT