ADVERTISEMENT

Peach Bowl

I thought the athletic department said that tix (digital) would be distributed between the 18th and the 22nd. I did get confirmation from the athletic dept that I did get my tickets, just do not have my seat assignments as of yet.

Why are you going to a meaningless exhibition game? Make sure you tell your son the game is meaningless and you don’t know why anyone is playing. My son is 14 and plays football, but I’m really looking forward to that special father/son moment when I tell him his dreams of playing for Penn State and especially in a NY6 bowl game are stupid since the game is meaningless. If you’re not first your last will be my message to him.

Why are you going to a meaningless exhibition game? Make sure you tell your son the game is meaningless and you don’t know why anyone is playing. My son is 14 and plays football, but I’m really looking forward to that special father/son moment when I tell him his dreams of playing for Penn State and especially in a NY6 bowl game are stupid since the game is meaningless. If you’re not first your last will be my message to him.
NY6 won't even exist when he's in college

Because I can.

It will be a special moment when your son sadly realizes what a douche bag his father is.

It will be a special moment when your son sadly realizes what a douche bag his father is.
I think you failed to recognize the sarcasm in my post. It was a shot at those who keep repeating that the bowls are meaningless and only an exhibition game. I would love to take my son to the Peach Bowl and watch PSU in a NY6 bowl.

Are you being facetious?

I think you failed to recognize the sarcasm in my post. It was a shot at those who keep repeating that the bowls are meaningless and only an exhibition game. I would love to take my son to the Peach Bowl and watch PSU in a NY6 bowl.
It was a weak shot. Hopefully you're telling your son most of what you said.

It was a weak shot. Hopefully you're telling your son most of what you said.
Hopefully you’re being sarcastic that I should really being telling my son most of that. The fact that a poster thought I was being serious and called me a douche bag father actually made me laugh and just proves my point how ridiculous it is to say a NY6 bowl game is meaningless.

Hopefully you’re being sarcastic that I should really being telling my son most of that. The fact that a poster thought I was being serious and called me a douche bag father actually made me laugh and just proves my point how ridiculous it is to say a NY6 bowl game is meaningless.
His response was ridiculous as he missed the obvious sarcasm but bowl games are meaningless. And NY6 bowl games won't exist when your son is in college.

While I realize that you were being sarcastic, may I suggest another approach. Don’t say those things to your son, but instead sign him up for a board membership. Then he may at his own speed have his adolescent illusions destroyed regarding the sanity and comprehensive abilities of adults.

Update: my Peach Bowl tix arrived this morning. Already have them in my apple wallet. Sect. 117

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT