ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State vs Lehigh: Most Intriguing Matchup

We shall see on the 125 decision, but I expect Robbie to be given a very long leash. He’s been off the mat for a very long time, everyone in the room loves him, he’s been working his tail off and I suspect Cael will give him every oppty to work back into fighting shape. He deserves it based on the work he’s put in for YEARS. B Davis also deserves it, but I’ve also heard that 125 is a VERY tough cut for him, and might be a 133lber quicker that we think. Anyone else hear rumblings of that?

• Wow
Reactions: mcpat
My thought is maybe keep sending Davis to tournaments to accumulate more matches while retaining redshirt status (5 event limit) while you start Howard in duals and see if it comes together for him.
Logic. I like it. Not some no logic.

Reactions: dicemen99
We shall see on the 125 decision, but I expect Robbie to be given a very long leash. He’s been off the mat for a very long time, everyone in the room loves him, he’s been working his tail off and I suspect Cael will give him every oppty to work back into fighting shape. He deserves it based on the work he’s put in for YEARS. B Davis also deserves it, but I’ve also heard that 125 is a VERY tough cut for him, and might be a 133lber quicker that we think. Anyone else hear rumblings of that?
Don't get me wrong I am not opposed to Robbie but, Cael can see and nobody deserves anything DO to time in the room. If it's your turn its your turne!

Would love to see Braeden at 125, very intrigued by Crookham/Nagao. Nagao starts this match with a 1 point advanatage as we know Crookham not going down. Want to see if Levi goes (hopefully healthy) and of course AB/Beard.

Oh yeah..we can also guarantee Beckman crying about something on twitter that day

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT