ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Penn State vs. Ohio State Dual Thread (2/3/23)

He got TDs at the end of each of the first two periods. Mendez was good at escaping. 2 more seconds and he gets the TD. I wouldn’t call the strategy terrible
He made 3 commited efforts and converted them all. He could have made 7-8 commited efforts. And he’s have converted them all

No reason that shouldn’t have been a major. He’s been doing it all season and it just doesn’t make sense to me. He can take every guy down at will yet chooses not to at times

Bartlett with a clear bandage on the left arm. Skin condition? In any case I have thought forever that's what they should do, just cover it.

He made 3 commited efforts and converted them all. He could have made 7-8 commited efforts. And he’s have converted them all

No reason that shouldn’t have been a major. He’s been doing it all season and it just doesn’t make sense to me. He can take every guy down at will yet chooses not to at times
The late second period TD made sense. 2 without the 1. Agree with others that a little more attack and a little sooner prob would have gotten major in 3rd. But it’s not like he didn’t take several attempts either.

A couple deep shots by Beau that weren’t finished.

Nice win, but hard to watch that match and not feel like he should’ve had 2/3 takedowns and not had to manage the match down the stretch.

Reactions: mcpat
The late second period TD made sense. 2 without the 1. Agree with others that a little more attack and a little sooner prob would have gotten major in 3rd. But it’s not like he didn’t take several attempts either.
Well i disagree that he made several attempts. But all good. That’s what makes this forum great.

Let’s go get the W!

Reactions: mcpat
Hate taking two wins to one and having the dual score tied.

SVN needed to hit a move off the whistle there from bottom in third.

Disappointing 3rd period. Never close to getting out. Never really an attempt.

Levi with another beautiful shot and finish. Wow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT