ADVERTISEMENT

Phillies 2024

Another good win in Toronto. Three home runs.
Yeah, Schwarber gets the headlines for his incredible hot streak, but very encouraged to see Cristopher Sanchez survive a shaky 1st inning to go 7 innings with no additional scoring, gave up 6 hits, 0 walks, and 7 strikeouts.

Sanchez could be very important in the playoffs, particularly if Ranger Suarez does not regain his form.

Demonstrating why fans (myself included) should never give up in a slugfest. I had written this game off after the 6th inning. Did catch the 9th.
I missed the top of first, watched the Jays run around for 6 in the bottom of inning. Felt neverending....

Switched back and forth a bit and every time it seemed like the Phils were making outs with RISP.

Figured I was the bad luck so I gave up and went to sleep. Bad move....

A very good 1 run 9th inning win by the fightin Phils. I was tracking the game. Bases loaded and the tracker had the third out so I thought it was extra innings. Checked back in and 2-1 win in the 9th. Schwarber with another home run earlier in the game. Picked up another game on Atlanta.

A very good 1 run 9th inning win by the fightin Phils. I was tracking the game. Bases loaded and the tracker had the third out so I thought it was extra innings. Checked back in and 2-1 win in the 9th. Schwarber with another home run earlier in the game. Picked up another game on Atlanta.
Clutch hit by Clemens.....and win for the Phils, but they have to start hitting again. No hit into the 5th. Happy they pulled this out

Reactions: WaylonJ
Harper not running out his line drive was a very bad look. Almost cost them. He’s done that shit a few times this year
Reminds of when Jimmy Rollins used to do that now and then. Charlie used to put him on blast and he'd mend his ways for awhile but Harper is supposed to be one of the leaders. It's a bad look for sure. Fine him? LOL not sure what that would accomplish. You can't bench him, guys like him know it. Just hey Bryce ol' pal, let's not do that anymore, OK? OK we're good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT