ADVERTISEMENT

Police: LSU player kills man trying to rob him, teammate

That's also not what I said, but again nice try. Do you always twist peoples words? I said you can tell who is anti gun vs common sense. No, not the same. I'm anti gun in a number instances. Public places or say people with mental issues. I'm also for full background checks and always have been. See, crazy person here.

Um....wow. Yes, that is what you said. I didn’t twist anything. Your logic is people are ‘anti gun’ or ‘common sense’ - the use of the word ‘versus’ suggests no room for any other point of view in this thread. What don’t you get? The implication is if you are anti gun, you are not common sense. Do you understand? Your hole is sufficiently dig lest you are trying to get to China.

Reactions: demlion
I keep opening this thread hoping for actual news. If any develops, please put it in a new thread as this one has become one more suitable for the test board.

Reactions: demlion and LionJim
I keep opening this thread hoping for actual news. If any develops, please put it in a new thread as this one has become one more suitable for the test board.

Tell Hotshoe to move it...

Here ya go.

"The shooting is still under investigation," McKneely said. "No charges were filed, but they're still under investigation. They could possibly be brought in for more questioning. It is still an ongoing investigation. There are three people involved - the two athletes and the deceased."

Also interesting to note the LSU players involved were also teammates in HS, and they sat in the front of the truck while the other person sat in back. Legit normal you guys.

Here ya go.

"The shooting is still under investigation," McKneely said. "No charges were filed, but they're still under investigation. They could possibly be brought in for more questioning. It is still an ongoing investigation. There are three people involved - the two athletes and the deceased."

Also interesting to note the LSU players involved were also teammates in HS, and they sat in the front of the truck while the other person sat in back. Legit normal you guys.
Lol. Not the opposite of common sense.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
I said when I put it up that it would be interesting- I did not say informative.:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT