ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Rutgers Official Game Thread

Instead of putting them away, they let them back in the game.... Always something.

Lesson for the youngsters. Back in the day, starting QBs never came out with many injuries. Bradshaw once played with a concussion. Trace is a throwback. I love him. I’m 74. I remember when face masks were one bar across the helmut.

Rutgers scores a TD and they go bananas. Understandable since they don't do it very often.

Lesson for the youngsters. Back in the day, starting QBs never came out with many injuries. Bradshaw once played with a concussion. Trace is a throwback. I love him. I’m 74. I remember when face masks were one bar across the helmut.

I remember when cars didn't have seat belts all the time. Doesn't mean it is right.

They should have challenged that td. He reached the ball across but he was def already down.

True, and respectable of course...but if the reduced level of play actually holds the team back then it may still be unwise

What happened to Cam Brown? He actually has progressed throughout the year and today he looks like he did early in the season.

Replay official still messed up the spot, even if we did get the first down. I think we wanted to force a Rutgers time out. Or quick play and take it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT